Finest Nutrition Melatonin 3mg Tablets

by Finest Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Sleep Aid* Helps Promote Sleep*. Supports Natural Sleep Cycle. Feel Refreshed & Revitalized* Helps promote sleep.  Sleep Aid.  Melatonin works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to give you the tranquil rest you deserve, so you can awaken feeling refreshed and revitalized*.  Melatonin may be appropriate for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag, or anyone wanting to promote sound, quality sleep*. No yeast, lactose, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, or sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

Is this actually good for you ? I know we have melatonin but is this an enhancement or relaxer ?
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Melatonin 3mg Tablets!
Graham, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I cant sleep without this product. Me and my teenage daughter always take this st night. It mever leaves us feeling droggy in the morning. Im totally recommending this to anyonr with sleep troubles.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not sure melatonin is for me. I took this one a few times and I slept, but I was very agitated and tossed and turned a lot, according to my husband. I also had very vivid dreams. This was recommended to me by my doctor, but I probably should've tried a smaller dose first.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this so much. Normally i have a fine time sleeping, but on those occasional nights that my mind doesnt stop racing, i take one of these and it helps slow my body down. It doesn’t knock you out for 12 hours, but btw it does make you feel a bit groggy in the morning
Kenneth City, FL
Melatonin is a MUST-HAVE it saved me lol I have had sleeping problems my whole life. I can try and try to sleep tossing and turning with my eyes closed till the sun comes up... but I take melatonin every single night and sleep like a baby. I have tried many sleep aids and they either made me so tired that I couldn't get up the next morning or they just didn't work so when I discovered melatonin my whole life changed i wake up fully rested and happy :)
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Melatonin is great and natural. These supplements can help you get to sleep at night. They won't necessarily make you tired though. You still need to put yourself in a dark relaxed setting to find sleep!
Peru, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hate taking medicine but this is the one and only thing that is an herbal supplement that actually does me any good! Truly a life saver on nights that i need my rest!
Kimberly, ID
I slewp a lotbett er after taking one tablet before bed time. It help quiet my mind on nights when i just cant get to sleep. It also helps me sleep through the night without waking up constantly.
I have a really hard time falling asleep most nights, so I was so happy to find this! I like how this does not become addictive, and it works so well and fast!
Blaine, MN
My oldest kid has the hardest time falling asleep and after using this product she is able to relax and fall asleep within 30 min. after taking it.
Berlin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Melatonin is great.. i have a hatd time falling asleep.. and they do the trick i a healthy way! i don't wake uo groggy or yuck the nexr day