Finest Nutrition Melatonin 10 Mg Time Release Tablets

by Finest Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Helps Promote Sleep*. One per Day. Sleep Aid* Formulated to release melatonin quickly and then steadily to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.  The body naturally releases melatonin in response to changes in light, with melatonin levels rising at night.  It is in this way that melatonin helps promote sleep.  Vitamin B-6 is essential for melatonin production.* No artificial color, gluten or lactose. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Melatonin 10 Mg Time Release Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Monroe, MI
Have had insomnia for 16 years, these don't do a thing for me. My doctor recommended I try these before being prescribed anything. These are more suited to people who occasionally have a hard time getting to sleep.
Salem, OR
These are LIFESAVERS in our house!!! Works every single time, affordable healthy route to get a good nights sleep without the drowsy derka feeling in the next morning!!
Melatonin capsules before bed are always a lifesaver for people who absolutely need to sleep, but somehow can't. They're non-addictive, too.
Melatonin is a necessity in my household. I don't like the "PM" products because they make me feel awful the next day, Melatonin doesn't.
Washington , IL
I love this product it is a life saver on sleepless night, works really well!
I love this product it is a life saver on sleepless night, works really well!