Finest Nutrition Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg

by Finest Nutrition

Dietary Supplement Promotes Womens Health* Rapid Release Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg per Softgel Supports Metalbolic Health* Three per Day Evening Primrose Oil is a natural source of the unsaturated fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid, which promotes womens health* No Yeast, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Milk or Milk Derivatives, No Lactose, No Sugar, No Preservatives, No Soy, No Artificial Color, NoArtificial Flavor, No Sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg!
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CA
Finest Nutrition Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg uploaded by Ashley S.
Finest Nutrition Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg uploaded by Ashley S.
This is a vitamin every woman should be taking. The benefits are reduces menstrual cramps, bloating, highly reduces skin conditions such as acne, Rosascea, eczama, rich source of GLA a natural fat burner, natural anti depressant, and anti anxiety, reduces hair shedding and promotes hair growth, hair skin and nails, also great for women's joints, bones, helps with arthritis, osteoporosis, fertility, so many things because of this Oil. Research it and you'll be amazed. Definitely worth it I've noticed a difference in my cramping, and skin. I purchased mine at a a nutrition shoppe here in town. Support local (:
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Finest Nutrition Evening Primrose Oil 1000 mg uploaded by Lexi W.
I like to take these during my time of month. It helps irritability go away and also relieves me of painful cramps and back aches. I highly recommend this!!! Midol and Pamprin do nothing for me.

Looking for your answer?