HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionFinest Nutrition
D3 Vitamin 2000 IU Dietary Supplement Softgels

Finest Nutrition D3 Vitamin 2000 IU Dietary Supplement Softgels

by Finest Nutrition

Vitamin D is an essential nutrition that works with calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth.* May also assist in maintaining breast, colon and immune system health.* Supplementing with vitamin D is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily vitamin D intake. One per day. No yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor or sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition D3 Vitamin 2000 IU Dietary Supplement Softgels!
Eleanor B.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been taking these Vitamins and I like this brand. My specialist said that even if we go out under the fir 24 hours, we still won’t get the amount of D3 we need daily. I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?