BY FINEST NUTRITION

Conjugated Linoleic Acid Body Shaping &Amp; Toning Formula Provides Exercise Diet &Amp; Support see more...

• Does this product work well at increasing speed of weight loss wi...1 Answers
  • What is this product suppose to help?1 Answers
  • Anyone try this yet, is it any good?2 Answers
  • "It doesn't give you any weird side effects which is great too." in 1 review
  • "Nevertheless, it seemed to speed up weight loss significantly and help me build muscle." in 1 review
Pili P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I'm not going to lie, I have not taken this exact brand of CLA. However, I do take CLA daily. It's a great supplement that anyone working out and wanting to lean should try. It really does it's job, but I you need to be on it constantly for it to work and you to notice changes in your body.
alyssa f.
New Bedford, MA
I was taking CLA along with a weightlifting regimen 3x a week and saw great results. It's a naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat and dairy products, so it's especially good for those who don't get enough in their diets. It is stimulant free and great for a little added boost in your fat loss plan! However, don't expect drastic changes as it will take a long time!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
When I was taking these, I was working 12-hour days at a high-cardio job where I was lifting heavy items. I also had a good diet. Nevertheless, it seemed to speed up weight loss significantly and help me build muscle. The only problem I had was that my muscles sometimes felt stiff, which may have resulted from the CLA. I stopped taking it because it's expensive, but the weight didn't come back on. This boosts fitness goals without having to commit long-term.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
I love CLA it definitely helps with recovery and weightloss when working out. It doesn't give you any weird side effects which is great too.
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of the few supplements i take it has many beneficial benefits plus it helps keep your body fat percentage down.
Amanda B.
Natrona Hts, PA
I have used this a few times, now I just take it in a vitamin pack. It works but nausea would kick in, then i would be fine.
Ami p.
CLA tastes funky (I tend to burp a bit after taking it), but it is so good for post-workout recovery.
Amanda M.
Olympia, WA
I know people that swear by this stuff and take it on a regular basis. Some statements claim that it will help you speed up the process of losing fat around your stomach. I've taken it off and on for a few months and haven't noticed a huge difference. Maybe consistency is key with this product but being that the dosage really depends on the person and their current weight, it's hard to say how many days or servings your getting within a bottle.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
Anyone try this yet, is it any good?
Anna S.
Waukesha, WI
Does this product work well at increasing speed of weight loss without side effects?
Lauryn E.
Richmond, VA
How does this compare to other CLA supplements on the market?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
What is this product suppose to help?