Finest Nutrition Biotin+ Keratin Tablets, 60 ea

by Finest Nutrition

Dietary Supplement Biotin is a Water-Soluble B Vitamin that is Involved in the Metabolism of Protein, Fats and Carbohydrates. No Trans Fats 2 No Artificial Dyes or Flavors 3 Lactose Gluten Free It also helps support healthy hair, skin and nails. Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair, skin and nails* No trans fat, gluten, artificial dyes or flavors, lactose. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Biotin+ Keratin Tablets, 60 ea!
Sofia A.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Finest Nutrition Biotin+ Keratin Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Sofia A.
These supplements have helped me so much with my hair and nails! I’ve noticed my nails are much stronger they don’t break easily and my hear is more shiny and not breaking so much when I brush it. I recommend these! [product:finest-nutrition-biotin-keratin-tablets,-60-ea]
Candice J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Regular size tablets. Easy to swallow. decently priced. I bought these to help with my hair. I usually take these with zinc as well as my moms cancer doctor told her that the zinc helps with absorbing the biotin i believe. Its worth a shot to try and get my hair healthy again.

Looking for your answer?