Elodie V.
I was skeptical at first to take biotin, because most people said they were breaking out after taking them. But I decided to give it a try and I am so happy with the results so far!! I did not break out at all, which is amazing since I have acne prone skin. I've only been taking it for about 6 weeks, and can already see improvements. My nails don't chip anymore; my hair is longer and looks healthier which I am very pleased about. I feel better overall. Definitely recommend taking biotin!! It also helps regulate the metabolism.