Finest Nutrition Biotin 1000 mcg Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Nalia R.Finest Nutrition Biotin 1000 mcg Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Chelsea C.

BY FINEST NUTRITION

One per Day A water-soluble B vitamin that assists carbohydrate, protein, fat and energy metabolism.* No yeast, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color or artificial flavor. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Elodie V.
I was skeptical at first to take biotin, because most people said they were breaking out after taking them. But I decided to give it a try and I am so happy with the results so far!! I did not break out at all, which is amazing since I have acne prone skin. I've only been taking it for about 6 weeks, and can already see improvements. My nails don't chip anymore; my hair is longer and looks healthier which I am very pleased about. I feel better overall. Definitely recommend taking biotin!! It also helps regulate the metabolism.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take biotin after a nasty mishap with hair bleach, and it really does the trick helping my hair grow much quicker but be warned it did make me break out pretty terribly the first few weeks so keep that in mind!
Nalia R.
I bought this vitamin but 1 get one free and I received 100 tablets per bottle just for $3 and I take it twice a day during meals and it had been awesome!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
i buy these biotin pills from walgreens regularly and use them daily and i have definitely seen an improvement in my hair growth! i would reccomend these
Victoria H.
I take biotin supplements to help with my hair. So far I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I know it takes time.