Finest Nutrition B-Complex Dietary Supplement Caplets

B-complex vitamins helps convert food into energy and are necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.* Vitamin C helps protect the body s cells from potential oxidative damage, fights free radicals and supports the immune system.* No yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color or flavor, or sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Paige P.
B vitamins are great for so many hings, but I try to take them to help keep me a alert and boost my metabolism. I have noticeably felt less fatigue since using these vitamins, so to me these work very well. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because sometimes I get nervous it is jsut a placebo effect and I'm not sure how much of my energy it attributable to the actual product.
Jamie G.
I have been taking this for a month and I can tell a difference with my immune system. I have rheumatoid arthritis and with the shots I take for them it lowers my immune system. So this helps with that.
vanessa c.
I love these vitamins, they make me feel great all day long. Gives you that extra boost you need without the crash. I just finished my first bottle and I think it has helped with my mood. I feel happier and more energetic
Chloe H.
Such a great vitamin to take. I was told that it helps with your motabilism and stuff and for the most part these seem to be working. I wish they came in capsules though. I like this brand a lot because it's affordable and it has everything in it. I bought a b complex nature made and it didn't have all the things this brand has in it and they were more expensive. I recommend b complex and finest nutrition to anyone.
Clarisa H.
I hate the vitamin b taste and burp but these are at least mild about it, although the aftertaste is still there. Got them from the grocery store. Effective! I felt a difference in energy and spirit.
Whitney K.
I was told to take this by my doctors when I had Bell's palsy. I'm not sure exactly what it was meant to do but I know that Bell's palsy is cause by the inflammation of the 7th facial nerve.
vanessa c.
Why does it turn pee bright yellow?