BY FINEST NUTRITION

Supports nervous system health.* This product is time released, formulated to release over a prolonged period of time. No yeast, wheat, gluten, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, soy, artificial color or flavor, or sodium. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• How did this product make you feel after continuous use?1 Answers
jessica r.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand and b12! Definitely have seen improvements and a big difference since I've been taking these.
Celeste-anne T.
Celeste-anne T.
Tempe, AZ
I have worked this vitamin into my daily routine. My doctor recommended it for tissue development. I love it, it keeps me strong and healthy.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
This is one of my favorite vitamins. I feel like it gives me energy and makes me feel more upbeat and alert
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have problems swallowing pills, so due to its size, I'm not the biggest fan, however it does the job when I can't find my usual Vitamin B supplement.
Viviam L.
Viviam L.
Winthrop, MA
How did this product make you feel after continuous use?