BY FINEST NATURAL

Dietary Supplements Promotes Skin Health* 10,000 Mcg Biotin Per Tablet Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails 150 Tablets 1 Per Day Biotin Is A Water-Soluble B Vitamin That Is Involved In The Metabolism Of Protein, Fats And Carbohydrates. It Also Helps Support Healthy Hair, Skin And Nails. No Artificial Dyes Or Flavors No Sugars No Gluten No Lactose No Trans Fat 1-866-927-5470 * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Chanel J.
Waynesville, MO
I have seen a change in my hair and in my nails since I have been taking these. I believe the extra boost helps my skin. No nasty taste and they go down without any trouble.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My hair, skin, & nails are grow faster, stronger, & thinker. Everything looks & feels a billion time better. Easy to take. I use them everyday.
Berenice B.
Phoenix
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH I TAKE IT EVERYDAY HELPS WITH MY HAIR, NAILS GROW THICKER AND STRONGER I LOVE LOVE LOVE