BY FINEST

Dietary Supplement. Sleep Aid*. Helps Promote Sleep*. With Vitamin B-6, Essential for Melatonin Production*. Time Release This supplement is formulated to release melatonin quickly and then steadily to help you fall asleep fast and stay asleep all night.  The body naturally releases melatonin in response to changes in light, with melatonin levels rising at night.  It is in this way that melatonin helps promote sleep.* No gluten, lactose, artificial color, or added preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Sa. see more...

• Where can you find these beside walgreens?1 Answers
Finest Melatonin 5mg Time Release Tablets
  • "Pretty good, although being a person who can't get to sleep very easily, I have to take at least 2 to fall asleep. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have insomnia and these really help me get the most rest out of the few hours I do get of sleep. " in 3 reviews
  • "Her ADHD meds have the side effect of insomnia and these help her to stay asleep as well as getting there." in 2 reviews
  • "Highly recommend." in 1 review
  • "I just simply took it 30 minutes before I was planning on going to bed, and it helped me sleep more deeply." in 1 review
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Great for nights where you know you need a great night of deep sleep. In my experience, I wasn't tired or groggy when I took this. I just simply took it 30 minutes before I was planning on going to bed, and it helped me sleep more deeply. It does make you have vivid and crazy dreams sometimes, though.
Ashley M.
I give my daughter melatonin to help her sleep at night. Her ADHD meds have the side effect of insomnia and these help her to stay asleep as well as getting there. I don't see much of a difference between this brand and others though.
Selena K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very effective natural way to help you sleep when you have sleep apnea. I have three kids and after longs days with them, it felt like my brain never got up with my body, so I would take one and be asleep in like 5 min time frame.
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
Melatonin is a more natural way than many sleeping pills to fall asleep and stay asleep. I often use it on days that I have had too much caffeine to be able to fall asleep at night
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I don't like to take pills for anything. But natural pills I will take if need be. I have insomnia and these really help me get the most rest out of the few hours I do get of sleep.
Nancy V.
Oxnard, CA
I'm so thankful for melatonin, i have such a hard time falling asleep and this really helps. I only take half of one so i can prevent feeling drowsy the following morning.
Haley W.
White City, OR
My sister uses this for my nephew and it really helps him rest/sleep. He has troubles with sleep an melatonin At least relaxes him.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melatonin really helps for those that struggle to fall asleep. A good tool to try before going to your doctor.
Shawna N.
I live this product. My fiance has a hard time sleeping and with him taking these he sleeps like a baby.
Cori M.
Waukesha, WI
Where can you find these beside walgreens?