BY FINEST

Tonya C.
Tonya C.
Gainesville, FL
I have found this particular kind (time release) give me a terrible hang over. I can usually tolerate the regular melatonin but didn't pay attention to the time release stamp. Took a couple of days to realize that was the cause of me dragging so bad when I woke up. It had not completely worn out of my system. But I did get to sleep quickly.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Melatonin is my life saver. When I travel I always have a hard time falling asleep and this always does the trick. Helps me fall asleep quickly and stay asleep. Just make sure you have a full 8 hours to sleep, otherwise it can cause you to feel overly tired the next day.
Krista B.
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
I used to take Melatonin religiously as I could not fall asleep on my own. However, I began taking 10mg every night and could no longer sleep. After further research, I found that I had most likely thrown my sleep cycle out of rhythm. I stopped taking it and can now usually fall asleep on my own. I think Melatonin can be a good supplement for sleep if you do your research and use it in moderation - not every single night like I did.
Maritza A.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
As a student i am exhausted a lot but how ironic is it that when i fianlly have to go to bed i end up not falling asleep for another hour. i take one 30 minutes before sleep, and it helps me sleep
Katlyn K.
Katlyn K.
I started using this a couple months ago because I was having trouble sleeping and it did what I needed it to do I fell asleep really well after taking it and slept through the night. The problem with the time release though is that it leaves you still drowsy in the morning. If you need help sleeping I'd suggest taking just regular melatonin.