BY FINEST #80 in Drink Mixes

• Is this too sweet or just perfect? I don't like my mixers to be too...4 Answers
  • How sweet is this mixer? I like sweet ones, but not if they are too...9 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
The only redeeming quality of the is mixer is the price... and the easy pour lid. It's more sweet than sour, so unless you like sickengly sweet drinks avoid it.
Shanelle G.
Shanelle G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this brand of sweet and sour mixer. I may be a bit hard to find however it never fails to perk up our drinks.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert
If you love something that is sweet and sour then this is for you. They blend really good together in this.
Evelynn D.
Evelynn D.
I like this mixer. Sometimes its hard to find a good sweet and sour mix but this one does the job
Emily P.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
These is so good to make mixed drinks with I love sour things just add a little alcohol and some ice yum
Thadd L.
Thadd L.
Mt Pleasant, MI
A good sweet and sour mix. I prefer to mix it in with whiskey and lemonade to make whiskey sours.
Shyanne G.
Shyanne G.
I love this! It's a great sweet and sour mix and it makes some awesome drinks.
Caryn S.
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Okay , this mix is okay but I think it is a bit to sweet for my liking. Good for mixed drinks , just take it easy.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This is a nice tasting mix for making drinks
I enjoy sour tastes and this is really sweet a little sour but still good :)
Anna R.
Anna R.
Love this brand of mixer it tastes great!! you'll never disappoint if you have this!!!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Altona, IL
How sweet is this mixer? I like sweet ones, but not if they are too sugary.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Gorham, ME
Happy Hour Expert
Is this too sweet or just perfect? I don't like my mixers to be too sweet. Alcohol already has enough sugar in it.