BY FINEST #76 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

• I've never used this before, I use mango daiquiri mix.. how is th...1 Answers
M M.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is a great way to add a bit of pizzazz to any drink. Add some ice and blend will make a great frozen drink. be mindful, a little goes a long way, its kinda sweet, but worth the bust of mangolishness.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
This is one of the greatest mango drink mixers ive tasted. It is not so liquidy so it makes for a great thicker blended margarita. However, I would not recommend using this for a margarita on the rocks.
Rey S.
I purchased Finest Call mango puree mix on a whim, it was the only mango mixer I could find one late night, and now I swear by it...

I use it for mango margaritas, the consistency of the puree is that of a thick syrup, a little goes a long way!

I use;
2 parts tequila
1 part triple-sec
1.5 part Finest Call Mango Puree
2.5 part sweet&sour mix

Rim the glass with coarse sugar, or a sweet Chile powder, such as trechas.
Mix contents and pour over ice, OR blend with ice (my wife's favorite) to the consistency of your choosing (I prefer a smoothie like consistency)
Cookie E.
This is an excellent, true mango puree (not to sweet or tart). You can use it to make various cocktails, but its also great for making sauces, salad dressing, milkshakes, ice tea, and all types of desserts......I know I do! The cost is very reasonable. So give it a try the next time your shopping because it will not disappoint. Refreshing summer flavor too!!
Jennifer L.
There's a drink that I had from Black Angus that included Mango Purée. I bought this and made a similar drink to the one at the restaurant. The differences I tasted were the amount of sweetness this has. Compared to the one at Black Angus, there were small pieces of Mango in their puree, but probably because it was fresh.
The drink I made was with Pineapple Rum, soda water and a splash of Mango puree.
Diana H.
This doesn't really taste like mango to me, but more like mango candy. It's really sweet and doesn't taste like a fresh mango. It has a mango flavor, but you can tell that it's not fresh. If you live in an area where a wide range of produce is regularly available, I would but whole mangoes instead. This is a good alternative though, if your options are limited.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Good way to spruce up your average margarita! These are loaded with flavor ( and sugar ) totally gets the job done. I would recommend using half the suggested serving size because it is very sweet!
Windy S.
Looking for something to mix your drinks with this is a must have!! The other flavors are great as well. But you can't mix this with anything because it won't taste as good!
Anna R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
If you're looking for a yummy mixer, this is it! I love this brand, they have a whole bunch of different flavors, the lemon/lime one being my favorite to make margaritas. It's cheap and worth buying!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is incredible & so versatile! You don't have to limit yourself to just margarita's, get creative & add a splash to tea or sprite. So much fun & great flavor.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
Is this actually a puree or more like a liquid?
Haley C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Some mango flavors are too sweet and make me sick, Is the sweetness of this too much?
Jacquetta H.
Does this taste like actual mangos?
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've never used this before, I use mango daiquiri mix.. how is this different?