BY FINEST #69 in Drink Mixes

• Does this taste like actual mangos?4 Answers
  • Is this actually a puree or more like a liquid? 6 Answers
  • I've never used this before, I use mango daiquiri mix.. how is th...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
There's a drink that I had from Black Angus that included Mango Purée. I bought this and made a similar drink to the one at the restaurant. The differences I tasted were the amount of sweetness this has. Compared to the one at Black Angus, there were small pieces of Mango in their puree, but probably because it was fresh.
The drink I made was with Pineapple Rum, soda water and a splash of Mango puree.
M M.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is a great way to add a bit of pizzazz to any drink. Add some ice and blend will make a great frozen drink. be mindful, a little goes a long way, its kinda sweet, but worth the bust of mangolishness.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
This is one of the greatest mango drink mixers ive tasted. It is not so liquidy so it makes for a great thicker blended margarita. However, I would not recommend using this for a margarita on the rocks.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Good way to spruce up your average margarita! These are loaded with flavor ( and sugar ) totally gets the job done. I would recommend using half the suggested serving size because it is very sweet!
Anna R.
If you're looking for a yummy mixer, this is it! I love this brand, they have a whole bunch of different flavors, the lemon/lime one being my favorite to make margaritas. It's cheap and worth buying!
Audry A.
A great flavor mixer. Great flavor. Good price. We use and enjoy the entire line of finest call flavor mixers.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is incredible & so versatile! You don't have to limit yourself to just margarita's, get creative & add a splash to tea or sprite. So much fun & great flavor.
Cecilia V.
I am a big fan of mango so this is a must. Love to make margaritas with this stuff. It is simply amazing.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I haven't been a huge fan of Mango, but this mix is one I really enjoy. If you're hesitant about trying a mango flavor, I'd suggest this!
Cheyenne G.
I don't usually like mango, but I like the flavor of this one. It's a great mix and makes great drinks.
Jacklyn T.
Sunderland, MA
Is this actually a puree or more like a liquid?
Jacquetta H.
Does this taste like actual mangos?
Haley C.
Some mango flavors are too sweet and make me sick, Is the sweetness of this too much?
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
Happy Hour Expert
I've never used this before, I use mango daiquiri mix.. how is this different?