BY FINEST CALL

Lark L.
Rocky Face, GA
By far my favorite store bought Bloody Mary mix! It’s got a small kick of heat, and tastes great even without the vodka (although I don’t know why you wouldn’t want to add the best part)!
Anna S.
Redondo Beach, CA
Eh, this is okay if you're desperate for a bloody mary and don't have the ingredients to mix it from scratch. I definitely prefer to make my own and get creative with the ingredients.
Sasha J.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely like this product! It tastes great when I whip up some bloody marys. It is peppery and may be too spicy for some, especially myself but somehow this works for me.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's decent. This was the only bloody mary mix I could find at the store closest to my house....Its mediocre...I should've taken 10 extra minutes to go down the road.
Nickie R.
Round Rock, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great product however I still prefer Zing Zang as a bloody Mary mixer although in a blind taste test, I'm not sure how much of a difference there truly is..
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love bloody Mary's. However some products you buy that's premixed can be pretty gross. It's best to get fresh squeezed tomato juice and make your own.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA
Love this stuff so yummy. It does have a big peppery taste which some people may think its to spicy. I love it though and keep a bottle in my fridge!
elyra g.
Rio Rancho, NM
Its not the best mix for bloody marys... I'm a bloody mary master and this just doesn't do it justice. Your better off making them from scratch.
Haley M.
Its not the best mix for bloody marys... ... I prefer something that is more flavorful and spicy. I would make my own next time around instead.
Jennifer E.
Forney, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love a brunch time bloody mary, and this is the ideal mix! it has a great flavor, and since all the work is done i can't complain
Suzy B.
Missoula, MT
Does this mix contain horseradish?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this a good bloody Mary mix?