BY FINEST #86 in Biotin

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Carbohydrate & Energy Metabolism* This is an important B-vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails.  Biotin also aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein, and fats.*. Pharmacist recommended. No preservatives added. No artificial color, gluten or lactose. Promotes energy metabolism* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

brigette p.
Winter Park, FL
I love B12 it's perfect for someone that wants the boost without the jitters and the coffee breath. Easy pill to take and Great for those who don't want a crash mid afternoon.
Emily D.
Centreville, AL
This is a great brand and has never let me down, if I don't take my vitamins for the day,and especially my B12 then I Am deadto the world!
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I used this for when I became a vegan! It seemed to really help me with staying super healthy. It also never gave me that dry mouth taste!
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
I take these, since I'm vegan and I feel like they truly work! When I go a while without them I feel sluggish!
Jennifer J.
Vitamin b-12 is essential for good health. Finest is one of the best brands you can get. I recommend this.
Katelyn W.
Munising, MI
I take these every morning. They're easy to swallow and give me energy throughout the day.