Finesse Touchables Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray, 7 Oz uploaded by Gabriela M.

BY FINESSE

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
This was the first HairSpray to buy.I like its size and the amount of product it contains is 7 Oz. This product helps me a lot when I want to make waves with a curling machine to make them last longer, since if I do not use a product like this the waves do not last for five minutes. By this I can say that It fixes the hair very well and has a good duration. You have to be aware that if you are going to use a product the hair will be stiff and will not be removed until the next wash of hair. I do not give it 5 stars because I do not like the smell, it's too strong and not very nice.
Tiffany L.
Bryant, AR
This hairspray smells so nice and keeps my hair soft to the touch, but yet giving it a strong hold. I've used this product for many years and for it being a drugstore brand it really is amazing.
Natasha S.
Coopersville, MI
It works too well, but by the end of the night your hair is very dry. Maybe i should have used a conditioner before i put it in my dry hair. it smelled great though and it held up very well.
Ashley S.
This stuff is crazy amazing! I have super thick long hair and I have never had a product that holds my hair together shielding it from humidity like finesse extra hold hair spray!
Jane K.
I grew up with Finesse and still love the products. The Touchables Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray hold hair in place without the heavy weigh down. Hair stays in place all day and doesn't feel stiff or sticky. Great soft to the touch hold.
Elsa G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love it! The hold is strong and it wor k s well for all hair types. It has an unparalleled scent, that is very pleasing. It went above and beyond all my expectations.
Sandra R.
Carson City, NV
I like this because my husband is allergic to so much. Trust me, ladies, this one works. I would like to try the extra hold spray sometime when he is traveling for work
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville, FL
When I use this product is love the way it gives my hair the control I want but it doesn't leave any residue on my hair and it doesn't leave it hard.
Bizzi S.
Millston, WI
Did not like this product at all. In Finesse-World, "Touchables" means "No-Hold". It was actually sticky, of all things. It did smell good, though.
Lauren R.
I love this hairspray. It's a really good price. It makes my hair soft and never leave it crunchy or hard. It always leaves it touchable.