Finesse Touchables Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray, 7 Oz uploaded by Gabriela M.

BY FINESSE

This product is not eligible for priority shipping. Image may vary from the actual product. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first HairSpray to buy.I like its size and the amount of product it contains is 7 Oz. This product helps me a lot when I want to make waves with a curling machine to make them last longer, since if I do not use a product like this the waves do not last for five minutes. By this I can say that It fixes the hair very well and has a good duration. You have to be aware that if you are going to use a product the hair will be stiff and will not be removed until the next wash of hair. I do not give it 5 stars because I do not like the smell, it's too strong and not very nice.
Lauren R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. It's a really good price. It makes my hair soft and never leave it crunchy or hard. It always leaves it touchable.
Denise B.
St Martinvlle, LA
Keep some on me for when the humidity is really bad. Love it on damp days when the weather is really bad.
Gail Y.
Wantage, Nj
My daughter used this and some others. I buy whatever is cheaper or I have a coupon for.
Micah W.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this. The smell is too strong and it leaves my hair crunchy. I was really hoping it was better
amy d.
lubbock, TX
This works great i have super thick hair so this product really works good for me i highly recommend this product
Natasha S.
Coopersville, MI
It works too well, but by the end of the night your hair is very dry. Maybe i should have used a conditioner before i put it in my dry hair. it smelled great though and it held up very well.
jan k.
Hookstown, PA
I really like this, your able to style your hair and it holds without being stiff. Looks natural.
Jane K.
I grew up with Finesse and still love the products. The Touchables Extra Hold Aerosol Hair Spray hold hair in place without the heavy weigh down. Hair stays in place all day and doesn't feel stiff or sticky. Great soft to the touch hold.
Bizzi S.
Millston, WI
Did not like this product at all. In Finesse-World, "Touchables" means "No-Hold". It was actually sticky, of all things. It did smell good, though.