BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. Provides UV and Color Protection.  For Color-Treated & Highlighted Hair. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula contains Silk and Soy Proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. For Color-Treated or Highlighted Hair  Finesse Color Revitalizing Shampoo: protects and revitalizes color-treated or highlighted hair, leaving your hair clean, silky soft and ultra manageable. helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot - without build-up or weigh down. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Does this shampoo work for all hair types? Would you reco...1 Answers
  • I keep hearing this is a great brand. Does it leave your ...1 Answers
  • I recently purchased this. It worked great the 1st few wa...1 Answers
  • "Scent has never changed and smells wonderful crisp and clean." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair looking shiny and silky, so much so that I get asked on a regular basis what brand of shampoo I use." in 1 review
Rosa M.
Lowell
Review for: Other more...
When i use this product, at first i did not know if it was that good but after a few weeks of using it, my hair got silky smooth and not as rough as it was before i started using this product. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other more...
So I read Kim Kardashian used this and she was right!!!this is non greasy and leaves hair so manageable the price you can’t beat . I have fine hair and tried everything high end low end this one is the best
Mimi G.
Review for: Volumizing more...
Loooooove this product! It’s so good smells amazing and omg the price it’s amazing, I found this at Walmart for $3 I can’t believe how it work with my hair and all the damage that this repair of course I’m going to buy this again amd for a long time..
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Review for: Volumizing more...
This shampoo is a nice well lathering product. Good for all scalp types and gentle and fruity smelling. It makes hair feel soft and clean! I do like this shampoo! It’s at a good price point in my opinion
Maria eduarda M.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Review for: Moisturizing more...
Smeell sooo good, it is an excellent cost benefit product
Your hair is gonna get really smooth and with an amazing smell! Worked pretty well for my hair that is super thin and chemically treated
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
My hair can be dry and stiff, this new Finesse Restore + Strength has really made my hair feel softer and more manageable.  The frizzy dry feeling is gone and my hair feels moisturized but not heavy and greasy!  The formula is thick and a little really lathers up well so you don't need to use a ton of product.  The scent is sweet and fresh!  Great shampoo!  It's also available anywhere and is a great value!
Annalisa T.
I grew up using finesse products. I loved their shampoo, conditioner and mousse. I had been using it forever. My hair always looks clean and healthy. It smells amazing as well. The only issue I ever had with it is that it became hard to find at my local stores. They no longer carry it, so I have to travel further to find it :(
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent shampoo!!! It also has a very nice scent!! And, it is long lasting!!!!  I love how it cleanses and moisturizes my hair at the same time!!! Yes, it is best for both dry and oily scalps!! Yes, I would definitely buy it again!! I would definitely recommend it to others!!!
Chelsey M.
THIS SHAMPOO SMELLS AMAZING. All of the FIness products have a long lasting scent in them. I tend to use his when I am going out for a long time and want my hair to smell good. It lathers well, and cleans your scalp nicely. I would most definitly buy this again!
Alexis R.
I had seen that celebrities use this for their hair, so I was curious to try it. It has a funky smell but it cleansing my hair well and gives it fullness. Plus it is reasonable at $4 for a decent sized bottle. You can buy it anywhere that shampoos are sold.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite shampoo brand?
elle m.
COLUMBUS, OH
I hear Kendall Jenner and Kim k swear by this shampoo out every other product... is it really that good?
Allyssa R.
I keep hearing this is a great brand. Does it leave your hair heavy? Or does it give a nice bouncy texture?
Mai Yer V.
Schofield, WI
Does this shampoo work for all hair types? Would you recommend using this hand-in-hand with the conditioner as well?
Yvette G.
Valencia, CA
I recently purchased this. It worked great the 1st few washes but now I feel it doesn't do it's job at moisturizing. My hair is still dry and my frizz doesn't help.

Amazon