BY FINESSE #88 in Hair Mousse

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. With a touch of conditioning. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula: Gives silky soft curl definition. Contains Silk and Soy proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. Questions?  Call ; see more...

Marissa C.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Extra Control more...
This product worked but didn’t last. I also felt it made my hair break off. It is a good price and a good size bottle that it why I gave it 3 stars. This was just not the mousse for me. I found another brand that was well worth it.
Emily T.
I use this moose almost all the time and I have used many many products. None have worked as well as the others I have used. I have very straight and very thick hair it's hard to keep my hair in a certain way or a certain look, when I do braids I put this on top of the braids and the braids stay in place all day. Before I take off the braid I put it on one more time and then take the braid off in doing this my hair stays with curls and will stay for hours which is amazing!!! The bottle is not so expensive maybe 3 bucks which is pretty good. Only thing I don't like it smells a bit weird so I spray some perfume in my hair.
Hannah B.
My hairstylist used this on my hair for prom and it helped it stay up and kept volume in it all night it's not very pricey and something that I could find at Walmart if I wanted to buy it for personal use. She recommended this to me and it was wonderful.
Monica S.
Orlando , FL
Best mousse ever!!! The only mousse I like to use, and trust me I've tried practically everything out there. This one is perfect for me because unlike other mousse it tames your hair while still leaving it soft and touchable. For some reason other brands have a hard time doing both!
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Meh! It's good for the price! I don't use moose that much so this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make your hair feel all crunchy! And it has a pretty decent hold to it too! Smell is okay but not out of this world!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
This has been a staple in my hair care regimen. I have short, course hair. So this product worked really well. The hold is pretty strong. The scent is noticeable and very lovely. I would definitely recommend it!
LydiEm Y.
Love this mousse! I'm using this everytime I curl my hair and it helps my hair to have volume and bouncy curls. And it lasts long. This mousse is so effective and would surely repurchase this.
Marisa T.
This is my go-to product for beautiful, shiny curls with hold. I have naturally straight hair, but when I add waves or curls to my hair using heat or overnight techniques I love to use this product to prevent frizz without weighing down my hair. My hair is very fine and I find this mousse really does self-adjust, working for barely-there waves as well as it does for very tight, voluminous curls. Plus, it was super affordable!

My only reservation regarding recommending this product is that I have been unable to find whether or not the brand is completely cruelty-free. Until I am sure the brand doesn't test, I won't be repurchasing.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Its not any thing special.It leaves behind some residue,and can also dry out my hair, but it is effective and gets the job done.I don't really love the scent.I love Finesse shampoos and conditioners,but this product fell a little short.
I don't think I would re-buy this product,but if you're looking for a well priced mousse,and don't mind a little stickiness or occasional flaking,this is ok.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This is one tried and true mousse that I love! I don't use drug store hair care, but this is one exception. I don't go for a stiff,unnatural look, so this is perfect for me. I love the way it gives my hair soft, easy control without ever feeling sticky or gross. And the smell is nostalgic, i love it!
Danielle H.
Bremerton, WA
Has anyone tried this? Pros? Cons?