Finesse Self-Adjusting moisturizing Conditioner, Moisturizing For Dry And Coarse Hair, 24 Oz (New Packaging) uploaded by Tricia B.

BY FINESSE

NDICATIONS Dry, fragile hair turns super soft and manageable with Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner. Our exclusive silk and soy protein formula smoothes and improves the cuticle, leaving every strand lustrously shiny and strong. Finesse Moisturizing Condi see more...

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I love Finesse products.I have used Finesse on and off since high school,with a positive result every time.
I love the scent,and there's no other shampoo/conditioner combo that makes my hair so silky.I tend to skip around with my hair products,always looking for the best one,the one that will make my hair the smoothest,and I end up reaching for Finesse a lot of the time.
I absolutely love this brand and recommend it to anyone.The price is around 3.50$ a bottle and I buy mine in CVS.
Yessi T.
It definitely adds moisture to your hair. If you have fine to normal hair, it tends to make it oily. If you are looking for good conditioning, it will do just that. I think it smells okay too.
Nathy R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Finesse is my other alternative conditioner that I use off and on. It's a great product and smells really good and works well with my hair and I like it a lot.
Tricia B.
I've used this for years! I used some pink oil conditioner mixed with this conditioner and left it in my hair very moisturizing and made my coils pop!
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love the way this product smells. I haven't used it in a while because u found something that I like better. This product is cheap and works great
Emily L.
I dye my hair a lot and is in need for a good conditioner. This product helps with my damaged hair and gives a little life back to it!
Briann M.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for my curly//kinky hair. Helps my curls clump together and also helps me keep the moisture/protein balance of my hair in check.
Wanda P.
Midway, GA
Love smells great good formula cleans hair widely available great price cleans an conditions better than before
adrienne d.
Prineville, OR
It smeeled really good and made my hair smooth I will use again I love this product ...I will let thers no
Nancy P.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. My hair is like silk after I use it. I have been using for years.
Rachel C.
Brussels
does this contains ammonia?