Finesse Self Adjusting Hairspray uploaded by Danielle R.Finesse Self Adjusting Hairspray uploaded by adriana s.
  • Finesse Self Adjusting Hairspray Maximum
  • Finesse Self Adjusting Hairspray Maximum
  • Finesse Self Adjusting Hairspray Extra

BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. With a touch of conditioning. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula: Gives maximum all day hold. Contains Silk and Soy proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• What kind of hair style can you do using this product? I ...1 Answers
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this hair spray I heard that it works really good and I want ed to try this out so if I get this product to review I will write my feedback on it . And I will also tell my friends and family about it and I also will share it with people on Facebook how I like d it .Yes if I like it I will reccomand it to other s to try out.
michele f.
Exeter, NH
I didn't find that this did the trick in holding my hair in place for any length of time. About an hour later my hair seems flat and didn't hold like a more traditional hairspray. ON the other hand, this didn't dry my hair out like other hair sprays have in the past.
Alta G.
Shawnee, KS
My daughter uses this product. She likes it but alternates with others. The price is a little more than others but it's worth it to her. It's not sticky which is the best part and works with her hair dry or wet to help style.
Amai L.
I love this product, I use it every time I want to wear a perfect hairstyle and that every hair is in its place, it also smells good and the results are favorable
jessica m.
Gainesboro, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE. For fine hair like mine this is the cure to flyaways! I wear my hair up a lot and my hair isn't finished until I lock it in with this spray. Lasts all day and doesn't bog my hair down.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
I have thin hair and I find this product keeps my flyaways at bay! My only complaint is that the nozzle clogs but a quick rinse under warm water and it's fixed.
Tina C.
Mchenry, IL
This is a great hairspray. Never let's me down, always a good buy. The pump spray give me more control over where it goes and how much I intend to use.
Stacy W.
This product is good for small fly aways and doesn't make your hair hard and crsip but it's not very strong and doesn't really last all day for me.
Ana R.
Dallas, TX
I like this product because first it doesn't leave white residue on my hair, secondly it works on my fine hair that its very unmanageable.
Reyna R.
Brownsville, TX
If you are not picky about hair sprays, then this one will work for you. IT does the job, and the scent is also light. I would recommend.
Rachel R.