BY FINESSE

Shannon S.
I love this product! I have been using this product lately and I plan to continue using it because I think it is perfect! My hair feels so clean and healthy after I use it! This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner in the world!
ec408e c.
Finesse used to be so popular, and then they disappeared from the shelves. It's so nice to see them making a comeback b/c I loved their smell. It's so nostalgic for me, like Herbal Essences (the old ones), Pert Plus, Helene Curtis Botanical Blends, Vidal Sassoon (the old ones). I would definitely buy Finesse again, assuming their scent is still the same. And I did buy into the hype of "self adjusting", which really I don't think it was. How can a shampoo or conditioner self adjust to different people? But I'm still glad I bought the product b/c I'm in love with the smell and have been ever since years ago.
Fayth K.
Applegate, Mi
My hair has definitely changed since I have gotten older. I love using a 2-in-1 product. With thin hair, it keeps my hair soft, and manageable, without a heavy conditioner. I love that I can wash AND condition all in one step. Great scents too!
Aimee W.
My hair is so soft and limp its unreal. I recently purchased this product and was shocked out how much volume my hair had without having all the fly aways. Will be purchasing this product AGAIN!
kim c.
Marietta, OH
I love the self adjusting shampoo! It does the work like magic giving me added moisture where needed. I love the scent and I have been using finesse for many years.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
This is a decent 2in1 though does leave your hair with a sort of "plastic" feeling because of the 2in1. I like for quick shower after gym or the lake/pool.
Maria A.
Hermiston, OR
It’s review time, and many managers find themselves putting them off until the last minute. Reviews don’t have to be scary, they serve an important
yoceline s.
Finesse is only of my family's favorites it leaves hair feeling like silk and we have all kinds of different hair types it works for all of us
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love Finesse products they work so great on my hair and they smell great as well, they really bring body and fullness to my hair!
Shelby D.
I find this one pretty nice. I do not really like shampoo plus conditioner but this is a good one.