BY FINESSE

Ashley W.
I love this product. It helps to keel the dryness out of my hair and to repair any dead ends. The bottle is visually appealing and easy to hold when your hands are slippery. I purchased this product at Target. I was satisfied with my purchase.
Lynn P.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is great. I find it often hard to find Finesse products at stores in my area. I can find it at Big Lots which is nice, but not my favorite. I like box stores go in buy big quantities and go home.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I honestly didn't see much of a difference in the volume of my hair but I think you have to wash it a certain way in order to get the full effect you desire. Other than that I mean the product smells great and it leaves my hair felling soft so I wouldn't mind buying this again
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
While the brand is good I didn't care too much for this product. I just didn't feel it hydrated my hair like I would have wanted it to. Or as well as other brands do. It has a great smell though.
Jen L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love adding more hydration to my hair I tried this at a friends house and it made my hair feel very light and healthier.
rivka m.
It smells good but not too strong. with good cleaning power. hair looks and feels good even without condition.
Julia S.
Melbourne, FL
Works great it hydrated and moisturizers your hair and it smells really great and it lasts all day long
kayla t.
Hammond, IN
Great hydration for my hair! Leaves it smooth and non oily. Use every other day!