BY FINESSE

Collagen + CoQ10 + Antioxidants to Plump, repair & protect restoring life to your hair Dramatically improves strength after 1 use You Have Brittle, thinning hair You Want Restored elasticity and body How it Works Enhanced with a rejuvenating complex of Collagen + CoQ10 + Antioxidants to plump and repair the hair strand and protect the follicle.  Specially formulated to stimulate and nourish the scalp, restoring lost nutrients to the hair. The Result Hair that s full of life, younger-looking and healthier acting.  Dramatically improves strength after 1 use.* Questions? Call ; *Using Revitality Shampoo, Conditioner & Leave In Treatment versus unconditioned hair. see more...

Karen D.
Leola
Smells good but other then that i prefer something else. I like the conditioner better then the shampoo for this brand. I like dove or sauve shampoos
Jessica F.
Cleveland, OH
This product Works very well, my hair is very fine and somewhat dry and this made is feel mich healthier and very shiny! Smells good also!
Jami H.
Payson, IL
I will always use finesse conditioner, I can always use most shampoos, but love the smell and how my hair feels after using finesse.
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
ME ENCANTA ESTE PROPUCTO LO RECOMIENDO  100% YO TENIA ESTE PRIDUCTO Y ME GUSTO MUCHO ES UNO DE MIS FAVORITO
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Revitaliza y mantiene tu cabello suave y manejable. Buenos para toda la familia, cabello fino
Vlora J.
Ive used this a few times, i didn't really like it but i didn't hate it either. It was ok
Kathy D.
Toronto, ON
I used this at my friends house and so happy with the texture of my hair. It became so soft so soft that it become nore harder to style it
Mary M.
Whitby , ON
Love how it makes my hair smooth and not frizzy! And after you wah and comb out its not super tangled it's easier to comb your hair out
Tara-Rose L.
Gatineau
I like the way it makes my hair smell and keeps it fresh. Its a great treatment and I'd recommend it anyone.
Hillanu A.
Feeding Hills, MA
ES PARA TODO TIPO DE CABELLO?