BY FINESSE

Collagen + CoQ10 + Antioxidants to Plump, repair & protect restoring life to your hair Dramatically improves softness after 1 use You Have Coarse, dry hair You Want Restored manageability and shine How it Works Enhanced with a rejuvenating complex of Collagen + CoQ10 + Antioxidants to plump and repair the hair strand and protect the follicle.  Specially formulated to stimulate and nourish the scalp, restoring lost nutrients to the hair. The Result Hair that s full of life, younger-looking and healthier acting.  Dramatically improves softness after 1 use.* Questions? Call ; *Using Revitality Shampoo, Conditioner & Scalp Balm versus unconditioned hair. see more...

DONNA V.
Love this product and the smell is amazing a must have in my daily routine...My hair is very long past my hips so this product you don't need too much cause a little goes a long way.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
This conditioner works really well and makes your hair really look and feel amazing. I definitely recommend that you try it. I got mine at sallys.
Katy G.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I have to switch up brands of shampoo and conditioner because they seem to lose their effectiveness after a w hile. This is a good go to brand
Morgan C.
Shoreline, WA
Leaves my hair softer than anything else. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all when I co-wash with it. Free of sulfates.
Theresa W.
All time favorite...smell is ridiculously awesome! Nostalgia in my mind.
Leaves hair softy and shiny

Love!
María R.
weston, FL
Es acondicionador es perfecto para tu cabello porque lo cuidó lo mantienes muy suave y lindo
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
This conditioner is great and I recommended this to few of my friends and it's great
Maria M.
Vancouver, BC
This product it's the bomb! My hair look so healthy , the scent it's amazing I can smell this for all day , it's perfect for all kind of hair oily or dry because honest I have mixed hair and it works for me
Angelica Y.
This has a cute container, I have personally used this product for a few months and i really enjoyed it. Again, it has a decent price but, very effective. It is not the strongest compared to most products. i was quiet satisfied with the way the product smelled.
Lovetta B.
Just purchased this amazing Concealer from Walmart. I used this Concealer this morning under my eye's after putting on my foundation. I woke my eyes alot!!! I will continue to buy this product. Price is right as well around 5dollars nah it was good