Hair CareHair ProductsShampooFinesse
Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo

Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo

by Finesse

Get hair that’s healthier, stronger, and more alive with Finesse.

Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo leaves dry, damaged, and stubborn hair feeling clean, silky soft, and more moisturized. Use for a restorative haircare experience where hair is stronger and more manageable.

This Finesse shampoo features a hair reviving boost of camellia oil (rich in Omega-9 fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants) plus active proteins - soy, silk, and keratin, the building block of hair. The active proteins penetrate deep into the hair shaft for stronger, healthier hair. Finesse products help transform hair so it looks and feels more alive, while leaving it smelling fresh and clean with our delightful, signature fresh scent. Gender-neutral fragrance appeals to both women and men

Does this cause hairfall?
Would you recommend this for someone who has curly hair?
Anyone else not crazy about the scent of this?
Start your review of Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo!
Product Highlights
Scent has never changed and smells wonderful crisp and clean.in reviews
It leaves my hair looking shiny and silky, so much so that I get asked on a regular basis what brand of shampoo I use.in reviews
Tia R.
Springfield, OR
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Tia R.
This shampoo is definitely not my first choice but it was alright. Has a kind of weird scent to it but it definitely made my hair feel soft and easy to comb through. Probably won’t be one that I repurchase.
Hailey R.
Lakewood, WA
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Hailey R.
To start off, I really enjoyed the scent. I found it nice and refreshing. The product lathered well but it stripped out my hair color. I would not reach for this again.
Harlow O.
Atlanta, GA
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Harlow O.
I tend to go for higher end products for my hair, but I enjoyed this shampoo and conditioner. It left my hair feeling nice and it had a nice scent. I can see myself using this as a back up or for when I travel!
Staci H.
Spokane, WA
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Staci H.
Wasn’t really what my hair needed as I had just bleached it but tested out & did leave my hair feeling clean but didn’t see a change or difference. Nice smell. 3/5
Jessica C.
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Jessica C.
First time trying this brand it smells good had my hair feeling smooth definitely will be using more to keep testing out so far no complaints
Katherine M.
Cokato, MN
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Katherine M.
I used this for 2 weeks every day and found that my hair felt limp by days end. I then switched to rotating every 3 days with this shampoo and another and that worked better. Over the two weeks I noticed I needed less conditioner for tangles which was nice as well. I liked the fragrance left behind and I didn’t notice hairline skin breakouts which can sometimes occur with new shampoos. I would probably buy this again.
renee A.
Hilton Head, SC
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by renee A.
I am loving this restore and strength moisturizing shampoo. It is a new and improved formula which includes omega-9 camellia oil and active proteins. I have natural gray hair and this shampoo cleans it well and helps keep it soft and manageable. I definitely feel like it wakes my hair up. Grateful for the chance to try it ! Thanks #VoxBox
Alison T.
Mcminnville, TN
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Alison T.
Does a really great job at keeping the oils at bay and cleansing my hair. Has a light floral scent but isn’t overpowering and is a great consistency. Washes off easily and leaves hair soft and manageable all day.
Michelle W.
El Paso, TX
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Michelle W.
I received a free bottle of this in the women’s empowerment box, but I honestly couldn’t bring myself to try it based on the ingredients. I’m afraid they would be too harsh on my dry, curly hair and tape-in extensions. I’ll be passing it on to my 23 year old son to see what he thinks, then post a review from his experience. His hair is less high maintenance. lol
Tiffany C.
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Tiffany C.
I really like the way this smells. As far as the claims it makes, I can't attest to that, as I haven't seen much of a difference yet. It does leave my hair feeling nice, and it's pretty on par with products I normally use.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...