BY FINESSE

For hair that¬タルs dry, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy, Finesse Restore & Strengthen Moisturizing Shampoo replenishes natural moisture, leaving hair healthier, stronger, and more alive. Active proteins allow for visibly softer, silky smooth, and... see more...

Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Well this is a great shampoo, I don't normally use products other than organics for my hair and body but sometimes organic shampoos don't give you that strip down clean feeling from all the oils and products on your hair. I like how well and fast it lathers up, I normally have to shampoo and rinse my hair off twice but with this shampoo I only had to do it once, it gave me a wonderful great fresh cleaning scalp and clean hair.
Anahid K.
Suffern, NY
I used to use this when I was younger. I recently started using it again after reading that Kim Kardashian uses it to keep the shiny look to her hair. I must say it is an affordable and great shampoo. It cleans, moisturizes, and locks in shine. My go-to when I need to give my hair some love.
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
So I purchased this brand after I read an article claiming that the Kardashians and the Jenners love this shampoo and I have not been disappointed. It smells so nice and leaves my hair smooth and soft and it's only $4! Finesse Shampoo
Krystal C.
I don’t think I’ve used a better shampoo in my life. This is only like $3-5 and it will make you feel like you stepped out of a salon. You won’t regret picking this up.
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
I heard about this product tru the snapchat stories and let me tell you for the price i think its amazing its very affordable. I really liked the smell and it even has like little specs of glitter. It works amazing i use it on my seven year old her hair gets very tanbled and with this shampoo and conditioner it stays put and it even stays straight no tangles at all. It makes my life and hers easier when brushing i dont pull on her hair no more and its juswhat i was looking for. Really love this product.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
This is a very impressive pairing considering the price (just $3.99!). My hair, which is color-treated, has recently been very frizzy and hard to manage lately. This shampoo and conditioner set has significantly helped me have much softer and smoother hair.This shampoo is great from start to finish. It smells absolutely fabulous. It has a very fresh, soothing scent that stays in your hair all day. The shampoo does a really good job of leaving your hair feeling clean and looking silk smooth and frizz-free.
Monserrat N.
Phoenix
I really like how it cleans your hair, but I dislike the way it leaves your hair smelling. Really enjoy the shampoo, but not thwe smell, it makes my hair smell like dog or unwash and that is not acceptable. It leaves my hair smooth and easy to brush,since I only used the shampoo but I don't know how it leaves your hair with conditioner.
Stephanie M.
Jersey City
I began using this shampoo from a beauty blog recommendation and it didn’t disappoint. It left my hair feeling clean and thoroughly washed. I go a few days between showers so usually have quite a bit of dry shampoo/baby powder to rinse out. It is also very affordable and can be found in most drug stores.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
I love the shampoo as much as I love the conditioner it not only made my hair look an feel healthy but it has made it grow as well an its the same price as the conditioner $1.99 at walmart
Ivy C.
Petersburg, IN
I like this shampoo. It makes my hair instantly soft and smooth. It works a lot better with the Finesse conditioner, they make my hair voluminous and frizz less! I would recommend :)