BY FINESSE

For hair that¬タルs dry, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy, Finesse Restore & Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner replenishes natural moisture, leaving hair healthier, stronger, and more alive. Active proteins allow for visibly softer, silky smooth, and... see more...

Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
I'm pretty happy with this conditioner overall , it does have a great scent , something that smell fresh and invigorating. I like that texture that it has, it is smooth and fresh with an easy rinse off process. It totally
Volume-ized my hair and I say that literally, at the same time it didn't really add all the moisture and smoothness that I was looking for, but with some additional oils and serums, I'm sure things will be fine.
Lauline G.
I was so disappointed after trying this conditioner. I bought it because I read somewhere that Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner swear by this line. While I loved the smell and how the shampoo made my hair feel, it felt like the conditioner just stripped all the moisture and bounce from my hair. It felt super stringy and unhealthy. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
This is a very impressive pairing considering the price (just $3.99!). My hair, which is color-treated, has recently been very frizzy and hard to manage lately. This shampoo and conditioner set has significantly helped me have much softer and smoother hair.This conditioner is great from start to finish. It smells absolutely fabulous. It has a very fresh, soothing scent that stays in your hair all day. It makes your hair feel incredibly smooth and workable.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
I am picky about conditioners I don't like if they weigh my hair down but when brandbacke sent me this to try and review for free I was very surprised at how light weight it is and for only $1.99 at Walmart you can't beat it..
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love to use this for a deep conditioner when my hair is feeling dry. Its super cheap and I usually use it with a ibotta rebate so it ends up being like 75 cents!
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I did not care too much for this conditioner. After two weeks of using it, I did notice that my hair was soft. The downside is that it doesn't help frizz and my hair had a harder time keeping a curl in. For an inexpensive conditioner, it's not bad if your has hair mild damage, but it's not amazing.

*A free bottle was provided to me by the Home Tester Club in exchange for an honest review.*
R L.
This moisturizing conditioner gives your hair a little more help if used with Finesse Restore and Strengthen Shampoo. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. I would recommend trying it out.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is great for the summer months. It nakes my hair stronger and repairs the damage caused by salt water and chlorine.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Horrible ingredients are bad. I would not even use this on my pets. It smells horrible leaves hair feeling oily but dry
Rachel A.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. My hair is soft and so healthy with Finesse conditioner!