Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFinesse
Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner

Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner

by Finesse

For hair that¬タルs dry, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy, Finesse Restore & Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner replenishes natural moisture, leaving hair healthier, stronger, and more alive. Active proteins allow for visibly softer, silky smooth, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner!
Ana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Ana R.
I received this and just the smell is wonderful. Will try them asap! It has omega, camellia oil and proteins. Cant wait fir healthier and stronger hair. Will definitely buy again. Super satisfied.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love to use this for a deep conditioner when my hair is feeling dry. Its super cheap and I usually use it with a ibotta rebate so it ends up being like 75 cents!
madeline V.
Bay City, TX
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by madeline V.
I was skeptical about this shampoo and conditioner only becuase of how cheap it was the smell is not a good smell at all it almost smells like something similar to hair dye but it makes my hair feel so good and look good with no frizz and leaves it with volume
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I used to spend lots of money on shampoo and conditioner from the salon until I tried this. I use this every day and it doesn’t weigh down my hair or make it oily. I get it at Walmart for around $2 and I highly recommend!
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Danielle O.
I am picky about conditioners I don't like if they weigh my hair down but when brandbacke sent me this to try and review for free I was very surprised at how light weight it is and for only $1.99 at Walmart you can't beat it..
Jessica H.
1,500 reviews
Horrible ingredients are bad. I would not even use this on my pets. It smells horrible leaves hair feeling oily but dry
Rachel A.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. My hair is soft and so healthy with Finesse conditioner!
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I did not care too much for this conditioner. After two weeks of using it, I did notice that my hair was soft. The downside is that it doesn't help frizz and my hair had a harder time keeping a curl in. For an inexpensive conditioner, it's not bad if your has hair mild damage, but it's not amazing. *A free bottle was provided to me by the Home Tester Club in exchange for an honest review.*
Christina A.
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Christina A.
This moisturizing conditioner gives your hair a little more help if used with Finesse Restore and Strengthen Shampoo. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable. I would recommend trying it out.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Finesse Restore + Strengthen Moisturizing Conditioner uploaded by Jennifer G.
This is great for the summer months. It nakes my hair stronger and repairs the damage caused by salt water and chlorine.

Looking for your answer?