Finesse Mousse Extra Control - 7 Oz

INDICATIONS Make your hair rise to the occasion! The exclusive silk protein formula in every Finesse mousse actually conditions as it controls, so you get achieve the look you want with a soft-to-the-touch feel. For hair that makes a lasting impression. Control Your Style but keep the silkiness with Finesse Touchables Extra Control Mousse. see more...

Cynthia N.
Homestead, FL
I love this mousse. This is my favorite one of all. I have very thin and straight hair and I use this mouse to somewhat scrunch my Hair when it is still a little wet and it good for sooo long. I blog it and it manages your hair into any style you please.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
I've been using for nationals for a long time now I would recommend anyone really puts a hold on your hair
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
It's not a bad mousse. I like that it keeps your curls from being frizzy. It's inexpensive at Walmart
Cassandra W.
Smells amazing. But can be over powering. Holds really well. Doesn't feel heavy in the hair.