BY FINESSE

Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Leaves your hair clean, silky soft, ultra manageable and better protected against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weigh down see more...

Carol F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately so I've found myself trying other moisturizing shampoos. Finesse had a great price when I could find it and I always used it along with the moisturizing conditioner to make sure that my hair stayed soft and silky.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is one of the greatest shampoos I've used in a long time it's very affordable it does the job my hair was very clean easy to brush afterwords smelled great very fordable you get out you any department store or any drugstore
Megan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great on almost all hair colors and types! 100% worth the hype and I recommend this product to everyone. It's a great price for this product as well!
Corrinne R.
This shampoo makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable.  I think it has a nice fresh scent.  My new favorite shampoo.
paula s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta es muy bonito y muy util todos estos prpductos me enacntan por su calidad y durabilidad me encantan
Rey G.
Kaufman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho .... si no la aún usado usenlo no se arrepentirán muy muy bueno ...☺☺☺ me encanta pruevenlo
Katie G.
Mt Enterprise, TX
I love this brand! It smells wonderful and will do wonders for your hair. Leaves it soft, shiny and manageable!
Jess
Love it! Makes my hair heathy and shiny :D I ise the conditioner by finesse too and I haven't switched since I found this product!
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I like the way it smells. It dry's clear no white flakes. and no bad reactions to this hair spray.
Ria M.
Good at getting dirt out without leaving what feels like a film on my hair. It seems to excessively dry my hair out at top so I use less than if it was another shampoo.