Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Anmarie D.

BY FINESSE

Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Leaves your hair clean, silky soft, ultra manageable and better protected against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weigh down see more...

Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
I love this shampoo! It has been around for years for a good reason, it works beautifully!

Even before I use the conditioner I can tell that my hair is already so much softer and more manageable. It smells fresh and I would buy it even if it were twice the price!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love the smell of finesse products! This will leave your hair soft, shiny and smelling so very clean. The price is great for the results your going to get and I wouldn’t hesitate to repurchase or to recommend.
Carol F.
Burton, MI
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately so I've found myself trying other moisturizing shampoos. Finesse had a great price when I could find it and I always used it along with the moisturizing conditioner to make sure that my hair stayed soft and silky.
Sheerin S.
I sat down watching YouTube video from YouTube video and I stumbled upon Kim Kardashian West and her naming a few of her favorite cheap drug store products.. she said this one! I thought automatically well the karashians are known for their luscious shiny hair so I must try it! let me tell you this shampoo and condition was a complete fail. hated this product so much.. it did nothing for me it actually made my hair drier! don't buy this!!
Scott P.
Blounts Creek, NC
I really like this Shampoo as I wash my hair daily, sometimes 2x a day if I go to the gym. It leaves my hair clean and there is no build up of any sort. I like to use quality products on my hair and skin as I mature because I think we deserve that in order to maybe reverse some damage we may have done in our younger days.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
This shampoo was okay, bit it wasn't life-changing. The smell took me back to high school which was nice, but that is really the only good thing about the product. Yes, it did moisturizer my hair but I don't feel like it did anything to really help restore it. I will not be repurchasing.
Carla A.
Magnolia, NJ
It's an okay product. Not one of my favorites. For the money it is sufficient. It does smell good but I don't feel the scent lasts very long. The Conditioner doesn't feel long lasting and doesn't feel very moisturizing. Overall the product is you get what you pay for.
Tati E.
Sonoma, CA
I don't love the scent of this stuff, its kind of a stereotypical nineties kind of "clean" scent, if that makes any sense. What i do like about it is that it has a really nice rich foamy lather, so my hair feels really nourished after using. I have an oily scalp, so i alternate this with a clarifying shampoo. This is nice, but kind of basic. I could take or leave it.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL
I have been using this shampoo for over 15 years! It's the one product I always come back to. I'll try other shampoos to break up my routine, then always come back. I always get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks! Also it's affordable - win win!
Abeygail R.
I actually bought this product for my mom. She has very fine dry hair so I'm always on the lookout for hair products that moisturize. I stumbled upon this on sale at the drug store and now she swears by it. She loves it because it cleans while leaving her hair soft and bouncy with a brilliant shine. It simply does as advertised. It's the best!