BY FINESSE

Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Leaves your hair clean, silky soft, ultra manageable and better protected against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weigh down see more...

Diana P.
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
This shampoo was okay, bit it wasn't life-changing. The smell took me back to high school which was nice, but that is really the only good thing about the product. Yes, it did moisturizer my hair but I don't feel like it did anything to really help restore it. I will not be repurchasing.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Magnolia, NJ
It's an okay product. Not one of my favorites. For the money it is sufficient. It does smell good but I don't feel the scent lasts very long. The Conditioner doesn't feel long lasting and doesn't feel very moisturizing. Overall the product is you get what you pay for.
shanna C.
shanna C.
I love this shampoo for my dry, frizzy hard to manage hair. It makes my curls more defined and soft to the touch. The price is great too! I don't think I could live without it!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff smells great and I love the way my hair feels after using this, I will say it is kind of difficult to find in stores. Other than that it is spot on
Lonna F.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the smell of this product. I use this more than any other. I use this every other day. It gives a nice clean feeling to my hair and a nice shine.
Adrianna T.
Adrianna T.
Manchester, CT
Love the way my hair feels after use! Closest to salon brand (: great price for the results it gives
Iliana M.
Iliana M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great product great smells...love the way my hair feels and smells..very soft I'll recommended
Linda D.
Linda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you leave it in for like 5-7 minutes once you wash it out it still fees amazing
Carol F.
Carol F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite shampoos. I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately so I've found myself trying other moisturizing shampoos. Finesse had a great price when I could find it and I always used it along with the moisturizing conditioner to make sure that my hair stayed soft and silky.
Abeygail R.
Abeygail R.
I actually bought this product for my mom. She has very fine dry hair so I'm always on the lookout for hair products that moisturize. I stumbled upon this on sale at the drug store and now she swears by it. She loves it because it cleans while leaving her hair soft and bouncy with a brilliant shine. It simply does as advertised. It's the best!