Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo

by Finesse

Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Leaves your hair clean, silky soft, ultra manageable and better protected against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weigh down

DooEs it cause buildup in hair??
Start your review of Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo!
Karen C.
Irving, TX
Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Karen C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusto mucho este shampoo me dejo el cabello muy suave y súper hidratado y tiene una aroma muy rico y el precio es súper cómodo Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using finesse for what feels like forever. It was definitely more of a go to when I was younger but I still buy it. It has a great scent and it lathers well. I’m always satisfied with the product and will most likely buy again
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Purchased at: Macy's
this moisturizing shampoo is very good lately it has been loving me a lot because my hair feels dry and this shampoo has helped me a lot
Anmarie D.
Fort Myers Beach
Finesse Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Anmarie D.
I love this shampoo! It has been around for years for a good reason, it works beautifully! Even before I use the conditioner I can tell that my hair is already so much softer and more manageable. It smells fresh and I would buy it even if it were twice the price!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love the smell of finesse products! This will leave your hair soft, shiny and smelling so very clean. The price is great for the results your going to get and I wouldn’t hesitate to repurchase or to recommend.
Carla A.
Magnolia, NJ
It's an okay product. Not one of my favorites. For the money it is sufficient. It does smell good but I don't feel the scent lasts very long. The Conditioner doesn't feel long lasting and doesn't feel very moisturizing. Overall the product is you get what you pay for.
Linda D.
If you leave it in for like 5-7 minutes once you wash it out it still fees amazing
shanna C.
I love this shampoo for my dry, frizzy hard to manage hair. It makes my curls more defined and soft to the touch. The price is great too! I don't think I could live without it!
Randa S.
This shampoo doesn't make my hair fall out. It smells amazing, and my hair feels so clean after use. Paired with the moisturizing conditioner, it's my go to combination. My hair is thick, coarse, and dry and this product works wonderfully for me.
Natalie G.
Lake Villa, IL
I have been using this shampoo for over 15 years! It's the one product I always come back to. I'll try other shampoos to break up my routine, then always come back. I always get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks! Also it's affordable - win win!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...