BY FINESSE

Yarleth C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love finnesse shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair soft and smelling super good. Fresh and clean
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
I have very thick hair and I noticed that with this product it weighed my hair down more, I didn't think it cleansed the way it should it was more of a build up I had to rinse and use my old product
jada c.
Marion, OH
My sister use this and she says it works very well and help her dandruff. so i suggest getting it.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just started using this conditioner since it was recommended from a Youtube channel. So far so good, but I've only used it once so far.
Randa S.
My favorite conditioner of all time! The slip is great, it smells sooo good, and it's very affordable. It leaves my dry coarse hair very silky and shiny. I absolutely love this product.
Tracy B.
Paragould, AR
Finesse gives my hair body and gives my dry coarse hair a softer texture. I only gave it 4 stars because it seems to make my head itch after using it a while.
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Another product that smells good and last all day. Product is in mid price range but worth the money
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I really liked the smell and it left my hair very soft. Even after it was dryed my hair was very soft snd silky
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I cannot say enough about Finesse conditioners. I love how my hair shines and super soft after a few uses, and it is thick so it doesn't take nearly as much as other brands...
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
It was ok. Not great, not bad. Left my fine hair a little too heavy for what I like. Also felt a little to static-y after using.