BY FINESSE

Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Lecanto, FL
I love this conditioner. It smells great. It makes my hair feel silky soft. It removes all tangles easily. I do not have to leave it in forever, like other conditioners. I do not mind spending the extra money. I would buy this over and over.
Randa S.
Randa S.
My favorite conditioner of all time! The slip is great, it smells sooo good, and it's very affordable. It leaves my dry coarse hair very silky and shiny. I absolutely love this product.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used it maybe once or twice and remember that it was good but I really can't find it anywhere I've searched high and low and can't find it in any of the stores I shop in.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Paragould, AR
Finesse gives my hair body and gives my dry coarse hair a softer texture. I only gave it 4 stars because it seems to make my head itch after using it a while.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Dunlap, TN
This makes my hair so shiny and soft! Love it. Highly recommended this to anyone with hair that's dry and needs some extra loving care.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Methuen, MA
I really liked the smell and it left my hair very soft. Even after it was dryed my hair was very soft snd silky
Shawnyll R.
Shawnyll R.
Makes my hair feel so soft and clean also smells really good .I use it all the time and will continue you to.
Debi K.
Debi K.
Belvidere, IL
Another product that smells good and last all day. Product is in mid price range but worth the money
Yarleth C.
Yarleth C.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love finnesse shampoo and conditioner. It leaves your hair soft and smelling super good. Fresh and clean
Sara F.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
I have very thick hair and I noticed that with this product it weighed my hair down more, I didn't think it cleansed the way it should it was more of a build up I had to rinse and use my old product