BY FINESSE

Kathy W.
Lecanto, FL
I love this conditioner. It smells great. It makes my hair feel silky soft. It removes all tangles easily. I do not have to leave it in forever, like other conditioners. I do not mind spending the extra money. I would buy this over and over.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I've used it maybe once or twice and remember that it was good but I really can't find it anywhere I've searched high and low and can't find it in any of the stores I shop in.
Sara F.
Laurel, Md
I have very thick hair and I noticed that with this product it weighed my hair down more, I didn't think it cleansed the way it should it was more of a build up I had to rinse and use my old product
Randa S.
My favorite conditioner of all time! The slip is great, it smells sooo good, and it's very affordable. It leaves my dry coarse hair very silky and shiny. I absolutely love this product.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I cannot say enough about Finesse conditioners. I love how my hair shines and super soft after a few uses, and it is thick so it doesn't take nearly as much as other brands...
Tracy B.
Paragould, AR
Finesse gives my hair body and gives my dry coarse hair a softer texture. I only gave it 4 stars because it seems to make my head itch after using it a while.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just started using this conditioner since it was recommended from a Youtube channel. So far so good, but I've only used it once so far.
Heather B.
Dunlap, TN
This makes my hair so shiny and soft! Love it. Highly recommended this to anyone with hair that's dry and needs some extra loving care.
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
It was ok. Not great, not bad. Left my fine hair a little too heavy for what I like. Also felt a little to static-y after using.
Tara H.
Farmington, ME
I really liked the smell and it left my hair very soft. Even after it was dryed my hair was very soft snd silky