Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner

by Finesse

Finesse Moisturizing Self Adjusting Hair Conditioner, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Provides an extra boost of conditioning and protection for superb softness and shine, manageability and strength against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weight down

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
L G.
Finesse used to be so popular, and then they disappeared from the shelves. It's so nice to see them making a comeback b/c I loved their smell. It's so nostalgic for me, like Herbal Essences (the old ones), Pert Plus, Helene Curtis Botanical Blends, Vidal Sassoon (the old ones). I would definitely buy Finesse again, assuming their scent is still the same.
Susan B.
Savannah, GA
I enjoy this conditioner because of the quality and the cost for everyday use. I have curly hair and this softens and moisturizers work well.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
My hair feels so soft after using this and it smeels great as well. Would recommend this to everyone the formula is also very moisturizing.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
Really great conditioner. My hair always feels so doft and shiny after I use it. It conditions without weighing my hair down and it smells so good too! I would buy this again and again!
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville , AR
I love this ! It makes my hair feel amazing and so much easier to brush ! The smell is amazing also ! I would recommend this very much and it isn't expensive at all ! Very satisfied !
Leah A.
Modesto, CA
I remember using this as a young girl. I have always had extremely long hair. It has always been great for detangling and didn't strip my hair.
Kelli N.
Lincoln, AL
Luxurious!!!! My hair is so smooth and well conditioned after use! It feels like cashmere in my fingers!
Jennifer T.
San Diego, CA
I use this as my backup conditioner when I run out of others... doesn't soften/detangle as well as top-rated brands, but does the job.
Maribel H.
I love this conditioner. I have been using this conditioner for a long time. I always have great results and my hair always smells great.
Bonnie G.
San Diego
For a less expensive conditioner then salon brands. I have always liked this conditioner. I love how it makes my hair feel and I also love the way it smells.

Looking for your answer?