BY FINESSE

Finesse Moisturizing Self Adjusting Hair Conditioner, 24 oz: For dry, coarse or damaged hair Provides an extra boost of conditioning and protection for superb softness and shine, manageability and strength against future damage Helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot--without build-up or weight down see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ec408e c.
Finesse used to be so popular, and then they disappeared from the shelves. It's so nice to see them making a comeback b/c I loved their smell. It's so nostalgic for me, like Herbal Essences (the old ones), Pert Plus, Helene Curtis Botanical Blends, Vidal Sassoon (the old ones). I would definitely buy Finesse again, assuming their scent is still the same.
DONNA V.
Was just noticing again how silky my hair feels now that I'm using Finesse conditioner. I love the texture of this stuff. It's not waxy, not watery. I have curly hair and require a really good conditioner and this is the best one I've ever used. I also get a lot of compliments about the way my hair smells--it really is nice. Sure hope they don't discontinue it!....
Betty W.
I don't really know if it's doing such a great job of conditioning my hair. I think it's helping but then again my hair feels really dry and not that happy. Perhaps it's time to use another product.
Morgan C.
Shoreline, WA
Best cheap conditioner I've used. I co-wash my hair because it's so curly and this doesn't make my roots overly oily, which tends to be the most common problem I have with co-washing conditioners. It also doesn't weigh the roots down, so my hair maintains volume.
Molly E.
Round Rock, TX
Really great conditioner. My hair always feels so doft and shiny after I use it. It conditions without weighing my hair down and it smells so good too! I would buy this again and again!
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this ! It makes my hair feel amazing and so much easier to brush ! The smell is amazing also ! I would recommend this very much and it isn't expensive at all ! Very satisfied !
Krystal C.
I went out to buy this product after Kim Kardashian saying that she used it at home. I can say it is just a basic conditioner. Nothing life changing here. It does not weigh down my hair either
Ria M.
Used to be a great product but ever since it changed bottle design it seems the product has changed as well. Leaves my hair brittle and dry, no moisture in this moisturizing conditioner.
RJ P.
The finesse line is neither good or bad. They are my go to when I run out of everything else lol! But I can stay it moisturizes your hair and the smell is somewhat tolerant.
Jeannea K.
San Antonio, TX
I will always love Finese. It's an oldie but a goodie. Great memorable scent. Keeps my hair soft and continues to be a great conditioner for half the price.