Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray uploaded by Dave J.

BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Soft, flexible hold for beautifully styled hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray

Start your review of Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabrina D.
I have used this for a while but it's not my favorite. The good thing about this product is its hypoallergenic and it has a good smell!
Natasha H.
sydney, NS
Love this not only does it keep my hair looking natural but the hold is amazing, and where I live that is a huge thing lol
Nicole B.
Kelowna
I can not Stand the smell of this hairspray. I could taste it every time used it. I gab it away

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.