Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray uploaded by Dave J.

BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Soft, flexible hold for beautifully styled hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray

Start your review of Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray is a great product. I think you should try it if you are looking for a fresh clean smell and a great product. Thanks...
Zoraida H.
Yonkers, NY
My little girl it seems she's is allergic to the world and she has a crazy mane of hair like me so I find this is the best product to use. No sneezing!
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL
Hi quality hold not sticky easily combed though Yet still has a firm hold excellent choice for thick hard to hold hair Styles easily.
Amanda R.
Olympia, WA
I'm sensitive to products some times even if they are hypoallergenic but by far this is the best yet and it doesn't bother me at all!
Amanda V.
Franklin Park, IL
This hair spray is good for people who have sensitive sculps. I love this hair spray alot. My hair looks beautiful after using it.
Carlie B.
Blue Springs , MO
I have many allergies and I still need to do my hair like any Normal human being so this product is perfect if your like me!
Sarai W.
Phoenixville, PA
I did not like how hard it got my hair. Looked like I had a lot of dandruff afterwards. I wouldn't use this product again
Jazmine A.
Coalinga, CA
Stays on for a really long time , my hair is really thick so it actually helps a lot , to stay on throughout the day
I wish i could use some of this i heard i can work wonders. this will have to go on my check list of things to try.
vanessa o.
Rosamond, CA
I have a lot of baby hairs and when I use this to keep my hir in place it works well for me it smells good to

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.