Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray uploaded by Dave J.

BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Soft, flexible hold for beautifully styled hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Alexis D.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Good for every day hair. Love for my son who has skin allergies especially because there are not many hair products that are hypoallergenic. Doesn't seen to flake much after wearing for a while like some other products. Doesn't dry out scalp.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is what it says - hypoallergenic, which for someone like me, who always has to be careful about what beauty products I use, wonderful. I love the scent, the way it sets my hair, and that it is easy to find in stores. What is not to love! I will buy again!
Mark Christian V.
Hayward, CA
As my scalp is very sensitive to some cheap products, this hair spray is a very recommendable for those people who has some scalp problems because it does not stick that much to the scalp. A bit pricey but if you are finding for a rare hypoallergenic hair spray, this is your answer.
Lynn P.
Cheyenne, WY
This product is great. I have sensitive skin and its very hard for me to use some products because my skin gets very irritated easily and I am not of fan of skin itchiness. Try this product its great and it doesn't give you dry scalp or well not me.
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
This product smells really good and that is about it. I have very fine hair and it did nothing for my hair. Not even lift one root didn't work for me. Wished I could have gotten my money back.
Rosa C.
Miami , FL
Es un spray para el cabello Hipoalergenico, me gusta mucho el olor y calidad de productos Finesse, pero a decir verdad no uso mucho sray, por eso doy 3 estrellas
Dave J.
El Cajon, CA
Best Product to use and it makes your hair soft, straight and easy combing. I would recommend this to all girls and women who want a reliable brand for their personal vanity and development.
Joseph P.
Fleming Isle, FL
I wasn't very impressed with the hold from this product. The Hypoallergenic I thought would be good for me but its just not enough holding power because of the lack of chemical I suppose
Bans E.
Piscataway, NJ
Finesse Hypoallergenic Hairspray works great, the hair style stays the same after spraying, there is no need for re application. The hair does not look hard or rough after use.
Sandra R.
Carson City, NV
I like this product because my husband is allergic to many things and I have to have something he can handle as well as I can. Trust me, ladies, this one works

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.