Finesse Conditioner with a Touch of Yardley Lavender for All Hair Types uploaded by Diane L.

BY FINESSE

New! Moisturizes for Softness & Manageability. Soothing Scent. All Hair Types Conditioner. Strengthens Hair. Prevents Split Ends Experience the classic, soothing scent of Yardley Lavender while you enjoy the rich conditioning of Finesse® Conditioner, leaving your hair smelling beautiful.  Finesse has a unique, deep penetrating Active Protein Complex for added conditioning and shine; strengthening hair; preventing split ends. Silk and soy proteins penetrate the hair shaft for stronger, healthier hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
Mom and I have been using this for a long while. This really does make hair feel soft and silky once hair is dry and flowing beautifully. Smells amazing! Best for oily scalp, and color treated hair. Very satisfied with how soft hair does feel after. Highly recommend along with the shampoo together
yesenia v.
Moreno Valley, CA
My sister tokd me to try this like of shampoo/conditioner. First of, my hair is colored treaded and atsome ooint it was sooo damaged thati should of have gotten a major hair trim. Before this, i had to leave conditioner on it after getting out of the shower because my hair felt like the sahara dessert. DrY!!! But this. This moisturized my hair and after weeks of use. It made my hair somewhat less dry. I did get. The trim but when i had my bad hair it really helped alot. Probably my favorite line!!!!!.
Lin A.
Little River, SC
This product is great for straight hair that needs help in the shine department not to expensive. Definitely getting your money's worth on this one. I personally have straight/ fine strain/ thick hair
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Keeps my hair strong and lively. My hair is shiny and not rough. I usually love this brand but lately it's been leaving my hair oily. I usually wash my hair every other day but with this product I'm forced to do it every day. I have used it every other day.
I usually love this brand but lately it's been leaving my hair oily. I usually wash my hair every other day but with this product I'm forced to do it every day. You're first day hair will look amazing but second day it's oily. I'm not totally onboard with this brand right now.
Ivy T.
I have oily hair. When I use this conditioner it doesn't over oil my hair. It's just makes my hair softer and easier to style. It's a lighter texture conditioner and the smell isn't half bad! I would recommend his conditioner for more oily to normal scalps.
June A.
This conditioner is very lightweight. I have to use a lot for it to be effective. It is budget friendly (I purchased it on sale for less than $3.00) but I don't feel that it is the best conditioner out on the market
Jasleen K.
South San Francisco, CA
Keeps my hair strong and lively. My hair is shiny and not rough. I love how it smells and you do not need to use a lot of it as long as you hair is wet.
Leeanna L.
Highland, NY
It's good. I like it keeps my hair soft.
Smells good. I've used other shampoo and it just doesn't compare. Use it every other day. Or every few days.
Danielle H.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this conditioner! Love the smell especially. Also love the way it makes my hair feel. Wish it was available locally. I would use it everyday.