Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Gana Dinero Ya C.

BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. Moisturizes for Softness and Manageability.  For Dry or Damaged Hair. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula contains Silk and Soy Proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. For Dry, Coarse or Damaged Hair  Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner: provides and extra boost of conditioning and protection for superb softness and shine, manageability and strength against future damage. helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot - without build-up or weigh down. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Do you know if i can get this in Australia?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am lookin...3 Answers
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a a good brand for people with dry hair. It is a cheaper brand but still works like ones that cost more. Does not leave build-up after using it, and helps improve your hair as well. You can find this at almost any store with a good selection for hair care. I actually rotate through brand of shampoo and conditioner and this is one that I use especially when traveling.
Olivia M.
Middleburg
The people I live with use his product. It doesn't work that well compared to other conditioners. It helps a dry scalp but doesn't detangle your hair. It's safe for colored hair. I am disappointed :(
Layla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product in combination with finesse shampoo and it does great on my oily hair, as well as my daughters dry hair. I purchase at Walmart for $1.98. This leaves our hair silky and shiny without a residue.
Gana Dinero Ya C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Realmente es bueno, funciona y tiene un agradable olor, ayuda en la nutrición e hidrata cien profunda. También como gran reseña puedo mencionar que las hermanas Kardashian lo usan. A buen precio.
Tiffany N.
I used this conditioner right after using the same shampoo. It's such a disappointment. It gave me very bad dandruff and my hair felt weighted down no matter how well i rinised my hair out
Martina R.
Selma , CA
I love this conditioner. My hair was so dry and it's helped bring the volume back. I use it daily as well and only a small amount which goes a long way.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this brand and I love it. It smell good and is cheap as well. My hair feels soft after using it and I recommend this for sure.
Joanne A.
Royal Oak, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love everything about this the smell , the results and especially the price. I have highlights and it makes my hair so soft and manageable
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was ok it made our hair smell and feel good but like the shampoo it left little dots on the tub which doesn't look right
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Packaging is so attractive. They have a new look. Its not as oily as other conditioners. I would say its not for everybody.
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am looking to reduce the number of products I'm currently using. A great condition is one I know I need!
Kristina P.
ACT
Do you know if i can get this in Australia?