Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Gana Dinero Ya C.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.
3 colors available

BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. Moisturizes for Softness and Manageability.  For Dry or Damaged Hair. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula contains Silk and Soy Proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. For Dry, Coarse or Damaged Hair  Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner: provides and extra boost of conditioning and protection for superb softness and shine, manageability and strength against future damage. helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot - without build-up or weigh down. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Do you know if i can get this in Australia?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am looking ...3 Answers
Paul S.
Paul S.
Salinas, CA
It workedgfreat for myself and my wife. It really moisturized my beardthat gets very scruff due to the weather here i. California. The packaging was slick and informative. The price was perfect for our current financial situation. We would definitely recommend this to any couple looking for a combination product.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Dundalk, MD
This may look like a regular standard bottle of conditioner....This is sooo much more. This conditioner will literally get out any knot. I swear by it. I can be having a rough hair day and washing my hair with this conditioner smooths out my frizz, makes it shine, and leaves me untangled. Definitely pick it up!
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Ashburn, VA
I have blonde/brown shoulder length hair, Finesse conditioner helps my hair soft, strong, and easy to manage. I can usually pick it up at the local drug store or super store for less than 5 bucks. I would recommend this conditioner to anyone.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Salem, MA
This conditioner is great and cheap. My hair is defiant and especially when wet, I f don't use a good cont, I'll b lucky to get a brush thru it at all. Smells great while doing great job conditioning my thick hair.
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Clermont, FL
I always have a problem finding a good shampoo and conditioner that doesn't damage my hair after the first bottle. I finally found it with Finesse but I am finding it hard to find anywhere except Walgreen's.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
I used this conditioner right after using the same shampoo. It's such a disappointment. It gave me very bad dandruff and my hair felt weighted down no matter how well i rinised my hair out
Maria d A.
Maria d A.
Pearland, TX
Bought this product a couple months ago, i was skeptical because i don't like to out different kinds of stuff on my hair but i love it...Great product, lraves my hair smooth.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Has been my favorite shampoo and condition for a long time. The smell last throughout the day and hair stays soft. I always receive compliments when I use this product.
M A.
M A.
Havertown, PA
Nothing special about this one--it's not my favorite but we have a lot of it in our house so it's used more or less often. It's a conditioner. It works.
Lonna F.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the way it makes my hair fe. I have a problem with frizzy hair and this product helps keep it under control. The packaging is also very nice.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am looking to reduce the number of products I'm currently using. A great condition is one I know I need!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
ACT
Do you know if i can get this in Australia?