Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Belinda B.Finesse Conditioner uploaded by Gana Dinero Ya C.

BY FINESSE

Self Adjusting for Consistently Beautiful Hair. Moisturizes for Softness and Manageability.  For Dry or Damaged Hair. Finesse s unique self adjusting formula contains Silk and Soy Proteins that protect the hair shaft with a coat of conditioning and shine.  So, no matter how your hair is, the result is consistently beautiful hair. For Dry, Coarse or Damaged Hair  Finesse Moisturizing Conditioner: provides and extra boost of conditioning and protection for superb softness and shine, manageability and strength against future damage. helps you where you need a little and where you need a lot - without build-up or weigh down. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Do you know if i can get this in Australia?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am lookin...3 Answers
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
I used this conditioner right after using the same shampoo. It's such a disappointment. It gave me very bad dandruff and my hair felt weighted down no matter how well i rinised my hair out
Maria d A.
Maria d A.
Pearland, TX
Bought this product a couple months ago, i was skeptical because i don't like to out different kinds of stuff on my hair but i love it...Great product, lraves my hair smooth.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Has been my favorite shampoo and condition for a long time. The smell last throughout the day and hair stays soft. I always receive compliments when I use this product.
M A.
M A.
Havertown, PA
Nothing special about this one--it's not my favorite but we have a lot of it in our house so it's used more or less often. It's a conditioner. It works.
Lonna F.
Lonna F.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the way it makes my hair fe. I have a problem with frizzy hair and this product helps keep it under control. The packaging is also very nice.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I use this product daily makes my hair feel soft and leaves my hair feeling shiny! My hair type is fine, straight hair. It has a great scent.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Trenton, NJ
Ok this product does exactly what it's intended to do. This survey is very long. I guys I can say smells great and leaves hair soft.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Works well leaving my hair silky smooth. I find that by the end of day my hair tends to feel dry and not quite as "conditioned"
Kathy J.
Kathy J.
Indianapolis , IN
Wonderful product and conditions and smells well. It doesn't leave your hair weighed down. Very light feeling.
Cris D.
Cris D.
This conditioner usually leaves my hair really soft and reduces frizziness. It also smells really nice.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Hancock, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I have coarse, frizzy hair and am looking to reduce the number of products I'm currently using. A great condition is one I know I need!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
ACT
Do you know if i can get this in Australia?