BY FINESSE

Finesse, established in 1982, offers a complete range of clean, oil-free hair care products which adjusts to the unique needs of individual hair types. Ranked by USA consumers as one of their five most popular hair care brands. see more...

Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This has a great and refreshingly clean scent and I really like that! It does great on my hair and does not leave the nasty residue on my scalp that some shampoos are prone to. I would definitely recommend this and will be buying again soon. I even tell my kids to use it and they love it too!
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Ashburn, VA
I have blonde/brown shoulder length hair and get it colored every 5 weeks. Finesse color revitalizing shampoo helps keep the color longer in my hair. I smells great and keeps my hair feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Flint, MI
I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair smelling clean, and very shiny and healthy looking. My hair is course and kind of thin, this give it volume and makes it easy to style
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I used this shampoo right after I got my hair colored. it did a good job at locking in the color. my hair color did not fade or wash away when using this wonderful shampoo
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Sebring, FL
This was go to shampoo years ago. It's so rare to find in store now and I wish they'd carry it more. Has an amazing smell and makes hair feel smooth.
Diamantias Y.
Diamantias Y.
I really like this product is very good, gentle with your hair. its smell is very nice. I would like to reuse.
tina m.
tina m.
catlettsburg, ky
I CURRENTLY USE FINESSE AND AND I REALLY LIKE IT IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN I COLORED MY HAIR THE COLOR LASTS LONGER WHEN I USE FINESSE
Marta C.
Marta C.
I use this once a week to really clarify my hair of buildup products because this shampoo is very cleansing. If you use it everyday, it could be too stripping, so once in a while is great. I also loooove their classic fragrance they've used for years and haven't changed like other drugstore lines did. It's so worth the price...
Amby R.
Amby R.
Philippines
Been using this shampoo for a while its not my type first its not so fragrant and secondly finesse products are really pricey. And lastly its so liquified. I expect shampoos to be much thicker.
Amy H.
Amy H.
When I have a colour in my hair and I would like it to last for a long period of time using this product helps tge colour to stay for longer than it is normally expected to