BY FINESSE

Seals in Color Pigments. Preserves up to 75% more color*. Alcohol free. Tames frizz. Extra control Finesse Color Lock Mousse is a revolutionary tool that keeps your hair color vibrant, longer; plus provides you with superior, all day hold to set your hair style. You have color treated or highlighted hair that is styled regularly.  You want to extend the life of your hair color without extra effort.  Color Lock gives you longer lasting color as part of your regular styling routine. How it Works An advanced styling polymer helps seal in color pigme. see more...

Stephanie O.
Love this product great for colored hair I feel like it brings the color of your hair to stand out a bit more it has a nice scent not that toxic alcohol smell I believe its not long lasting but it does great for a supermarket run or like a short date !
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I used this moose because I color my hair every 4 months and to ensure it keeps color and still hold my hair well I go for this mousse! They are cheap and easy to find at Walmart, Walgreens, and target! I really recommend this product!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am a frizzy monster. This stuff somehow takes the beast and also gives me an all day hold that won't damage my color. It actually boosts my color. You have to try it for yourself!
Aryelin L.
Seals in Color Pigments. Preserves up to 75% more color*. Alcohol free. Tames frizz. Extra control Finesse Color Lock Mousse is a revolutionary tool that keeps your hair color vibrant, longer; plus provides you with superior, all day hold to set your hair style. You have color treated or highlighted hair that is styled regularly. You want to extend the life of your hair color without extra effort. Color Lock gives you longer lasting color as part of your regular styling routine. How it Works An advanced styling polymer helps seal in color pigme.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I am terrible at using hair products so this could all be user error!!

This stuff weighed my hair down something horrible. I do have very thin, fine hair so--like I said--this could be my mistake, but I could not make it work no matter how little I used. It just clumped my hair and made it look flat and gross.
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
I use this when I want a quick hair do without irons and heat. This mousse is long lasting and gives me the curls I want when I use it. I recommend this for those of you who like the curly hair look. I would buy it again.
Diana P.

I really like this brand of mouse is not sticky and relamente preserves the color of the hair leaving it manageable, with a pleasant aroma and is not sticky, in fact this is the mark used by professional hairdressers, I recommend it extensively
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I like innovative products and this color is interesting blocker helps preserve the color dye for longer preventing anaranja becomes as you wash I would say that if acts well and fulfills its function
I'm not sure repurchasing think would select some other that has value added
Jennifer S.
I use this mousse if I'm going to style my hair and I've just colored it to really bring out the color and make it pop. It doesn't strip the color or leave color residue on my hands like other mousse can. Definitely a must have in my life since I'm always coloring my hair.
Sobia K.
MN
This is the BEST thing that has happened to me. At first i was unsure if im gonna like it or not but when i started using it, it did WONDERS. I am also recommending this to all my family and friends. LOVE IT.