BY FINESSE #99 in Mousse

Seals in Color Pigments. Preserves up to 75% more color*. Alcohol free. Tames frizz. Extra control Finesse Color Lock Mousse is a revolutionary tool that keeps your hair color vibrant, longer; plus provides you with superior, all day hold to set your hair style. You have color treated or highlighted hair that is styled regularly.  You want to extend the life of your hair color without extra effort.  Color Lock gives you longer lasting color as part of your regular styling routine. How it Works An advanced styling polymer helps seal in color pigme. see more...

emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I like innovative products and this color is interesting blocker helps preserve the color dye for longer preventing anaranja becomes as you wash I would say that if acts well and fulfills its function
I'm not sure repurchasing think would select some other that has value added
Orle L.
I use this every so often when I feel like my hair needs a boost, and I really like it! It smells awesome, this leaves my hair feeling smooth and nourished, and I do find it that it helps maintain the color a little longer, so overall is a good product!
Mackenzie M.
New Port Richey, FL
I shower normally before work and when i don't have time to dry and style my hair i use Finesse color Lock mousse. My hair gets beautifully wavy instead of getting frizzy and stays that way throughout the day
Christine s.
Tallmadge, OH
I love the color lock mousse! It pumps up my curls and lets them run free! I get an extra boost with this product. I can't think off using anything else.
Judith M.
Lakewood, WA
It works really good I love it .......,..........I have crasy blak curly hair..............I will keep using it I have buy it a lot of times
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Finesse color lock this is very good and I love the way this stuff smells it has a very unique smell and it smells so pretty and Light.
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ
Love the smell of this mousse. It perfect too. It does not leave my hair looking scrunchy or wet looking like most mousse do lol.
Johanna l.
My mom loves this product she uses it every time she colors her hair and won't mes with the color of her hair
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
It was an okay product. Would have liked it to work a little better but I will stick to the hairspray.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
This hairspray helps keep the color in your hair and holds your hair in it's place. I love it.