BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Shiny, clean, beautiful hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Andrea L.
Fremont, CA
I used this a few years ago! Thought not my favorite shampoo I used to love the smell of it! The scent would linger on my hair for so long and I could not stop smelling my own hair the smell is just that great!
Mary H.
Greenville, PA
My hair is oily but I use the hypoallergenic shampoo because I am allergic to so much. The scent is long lasting and it is a bit pricey but I have no choice because when you have tried something that works you use it again and again. I would recommend it for those that have bad allergies like I do.
bobbie e.
Freedom, IN
Thia is kinda a pricey poduct. It does smell amazing. I bought it feom walmart. Keeps my hair fresh and soft. I higly recommend it. It makes my hair very clean feeling. I think it also compares to the eneric brand they both do the job. I'm satisfied with this product
Rachel A.
I love this brand. My hair is so silky soft from it. I have to go out of the small town I live in to get it or order it but so worth it
Ashley L.
Tacoma, WA
Works great not a strong smelling shampoo but works really well but some time you don't want to smell fruity or like a flower
Jacinda J.
Scott Depot, WV
I love how it makes my hair feel after using it very soft and full of body it also makes my hair smell wonderful and clean
Ajahnae W.
Flint, MI
This can be really great for thick hair and is very usefully to have around when you eant hair to smell good
Kristin K.
Revere, MA
Love this they need to bring it back because it is awesome and great for sensitive skin
Fabiana M.
california
Excelente producto, lo que mas me gusta es que es hipoalergenico, entonces evita la irritacion del cuero cabelludo, ideal para utilizarlo en el momento de transición de cambio de shampoo.
Excellent product, i liked because is hypoalergenic, and don't scalp irritation, ideal for the change shampoo transition.
Ryan G.
This is my favorite shampoo for a number of reasons. It has a great scent and leaves my hair feeling clean and fresh without being overly dry. The packaging is bright and vibrant and looks appealing from the offset. Overall I think this is a great value product and I would highly recommend others to try it.