BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Soft, manageable, beautiful hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Allison N.
I have fine hair but need to use a conditioner because my hair gets so dry. my hair is naturally straight and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I picked this up at a nearby walgreen's so it was convenient. i would buy this again. i also liked the smell.
Florence V.
Cathedral City, CA
I use this product a couple of times I did like it although this is something that I don't buy a lot I would use it on my hair to try to see what works better on my hair. I bought this with a coupon so I definetely I would buy this again. I like the feels of this product.
Shannan W.
Product was good left my hair feeling silky but often, itchy scalp. my scalp does seem to be dry affected by certain products, but I was left dry and itchy
Kristin K.
Revere, MA
Love this product. I don't know why they got rid of this but they need to bring it back. It is awesome and great for sensitive skin
Kara M.
Seems to work fine, I don't love it or hate it, but I rarely use conditioner so I will keep using this until I run out.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I absolutely love finesse I have been using this for years it makes my hair the softess out of any shampoo ive tried
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
This is perfect for my dry hair. I love this conditioner it is amazing. It has the right amount.
Rodina R.
Brooklyn, NY
It was awesome. I really recommend it to everyone. I love it and I will always buys from it.
Lindsay S.
FORT MADISON, IA
Not the best results but decent enough for the price. if your on a budget give it a try.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
Love to test this product out I never hear of it before is it good for frizz hair
Briana S.
Augusta, GA
Does it replace moisture very well?