BY FINESSE

Non-Irritating Free of Allergens, Dyes, & Sulfates Dermatologist Tested You Have: Sensitive skin, or concerns about irritating chemicals and ingredients. You Want: Dermatologist tested haircare that s safe, gentle and won t irritate your scalp, leaving your hair looking beautiful. How It Works: Free of allergens, dyes and sulfate, Finesse Clean + Simple is certified hypoallergenic. No parabens or gluten. The Result: Soft, manageable, beautiful hair, and nothing more. ; see more...

Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
I looooove this combo shampoo! It really makes my hair feel clean and not like there is gunk still left behind on it like some conditioners make it feel.
Clarisse T.
leaves my hair smelling oh so fresh and clean. i love this product, i always switch it up but i always end up going back to using this every single time.
Clara B.
I would definitely recommend this conditioner! Made my hair feel lucious and full when it is usually hard for me to find good conditioning products!
Melissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I use this conditioner for my youngest daughter. She has the most gorgeous hair. So to keep it healthy and strong we love this product.
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I've used this before and I liked it. I liked how soft my hair was and the way it made my hair smell. I would defiantly use it again!
Rosa C.
MIAMI , FL
Este es bueno porque limpia y acondiciona tu cabello, vale la pena probarlo! el aroma es suave y rico, cabello brillante y fuerte
amanda R.
SOOO AMAZING HAIR CONDITIONER, MUST BUY FOR ANY ONE WITH NORMAL HAIR. HAHA, no clue about this product.
Andrea  h.
Plant City, FL
I love this for my hair. My hair was so dry and damaged, now it's beautiful. And out smells so good.
Angela J.
Winnsboro , TX
It smelled nice. Made my hair feel clean and left it manageable . I would recommend his product .
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
Tried this on my extensions and i loved it. there was no residue and it smelt amazing. left my extensions feeling lustorious and soft . This was also really affordable. i still like my Herbal Essences over Finesse but it's a great conditioner non the less.