BY FINESSE #67 in Mousse

Art on can may vary. see more...

Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
The hold of this product is ALRIGHT, not great but not aweful. This did leave a weird waxy film on my hair and it felt like it took 3 washes to really get it all off of my hair.. I used it once and gave the rest to my sister. I asked her how it worked for her and she said it didn't hold at all and that it left the same film on her hair and it felt nearly impossible to get off of her hair
Bryn B.
Bryn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The finesse volumizing mousse has been for my daughters hair. I needed a product that would take the flyaways but not weigh it down. This product has been perfect for her. I comb it in after her bath and there has been a noticeable change in her hair. Very pleased. I can't comment on the volumizing ability bc I don't blow dry it out and attempt to create body.
Kirin C.
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have fine, naturally wavy hair and this mousse is one of my favorites. It's lightweight, has great hold, and you still have some flexibility in styling it without it being too crunchy. (You know how your hair can feel crunchy after putting in mousse? Just brush this one out for soft - but still stays in place hair!)
Chloe-Ann M.
Chloe-Ann M.
Ozark, MO
I was very disappointed with how the mousse didn't volumize. It wasn't effective at all and I won't be suggesting it to anyone. The price was decent five dollars I believe. The scent was great, however it did not last all day long. The bottle could come in a bigger size and it could make a more effective "hold."
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I have very think hair so I ALWAYS use mousse when I blow out my hair. Finesse Beautiful Volumizing Mousse works wonderfully every time. You can really tell the difference if I don't use it. I can't really compare it to more expensive brands because I don't use them because this one does the magic for me!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Sebastian, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finesse is just like tresseme, but finesse has some type of ingridient that makes my hair better and prettier. I mostly use finesse everyday I rarely use straighteners or dryer. I feel more better with this product than anything, me and my mom use this product a lot.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Finesse mousse and have been using it since the 80's when it first came out. The formula has changed over the years but I still love it. I wash, mousse, and go! It keeps the frizz down even in the humid summer months and keeps my hair soft and manageable.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Lombard, IL
I really do enjoy using this volumizing mousse by finesse. Compared to every other product, this mousse is by far one of my favorites to use. My natrual hair is pin straight and this product gives me so much volume. I would recommend this product to others
Jill S.
Jill S.
Lincolnshire, IL
I have very thing half. I use this sometimes when I get out of the shower I s out a little in at my roots and blow dry. It really helps my hair appear more volumized. I have thin straight hair so I cannot comment on whether or not it helps with curly hair.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I have thick curly, so great mousse is a must! This kept my curls soft a natural looking! All day! At the end of the day I didn't feel like l had a ton of product in my hair. My "day after" curls are totally manageable the next day too!