BY FINESSE #64 in Hair Mousse

Art on can may vary. see more...

YESENIA P.
Wildomar
I feel like I am a sucker for smells if it smells good I like the product I don't really base it off of the performance of the product this is one of those products the performance isn't that great it's not the worse but the price point in the smell are so great dry overlook it I would really recommend it it smells wonderful it does a fairly good job at volume Ising I've had a better products out there but the price point in the smell is really what sells this product and I'll continue to buy it
Vidhi A.
This is so perfect for my flat hair. I apply a bit of this and blow dry with Travel Smart by Conair Dual Voltage 1875 Watt Hair Dryer and my hair holds volume for most of the day. I bought mine from a local drugstore and love it. Makes my hair a bit oily after a long day. But I normally only use it for going out at night.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love this finesse beautiful volumizing mousse! It has a super nice scent, it is very affordable, and so easy to use.  I love using this mousse, and I do not have a problem with it.  I have straight long hair and need all the support I can get! Great product!
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Doesn’t really do much for hair. I have a lot of hair and long normal course hair. I have tried others and it was way better at holding a style and not worth the price I’ll just stick to my previous Garnier and won’t be as crunchy
Carissa S.
Finesse has always been a favorite brand of mine...this product is great for someone with long fine hair like mine. I have a lot of it but since it is fine it can look greasy easily and this product allows for lots of volume even to the next day so I don't have to re-wash my hair and it still looks full.
Irene K.
Stony Point, NY
This is the mousse that I currently own and I'm pretty happy with it. I wouldn't say it's holy grail or anything, but it smells nice and gives my hair volume. I have a lot of hair, but it isn't necessarily thick. It's wavy and a bit dry from processing. I would say it works well in conjunction with the other products I use. I recommend it.
stephanie h.
W Hollywood, CA
The smell brings me back to when I was a kid, I love this product. I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. It definitely gives volume, and the sent lasts all day. I don't use mousse all the time, but when I do I really enjoy this one!
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
This is great for a drugstore product! I love the scent. It is affordable and keeps my hair volumized throughout the day. Easy to use and long lasting. Styling is easy. I definitely would recommend this product!
angela a.
lakewood, CA
I have used Finesse in the past and I can't complain it is a great product for my hair, never flakes or leaves it dry looking, so soft and the smell is beautiful not over powering. Will purchase again.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Great product to add volume to hair regardless of texture. Easy to use and available anywhere. I apply into wet hair and I.t adds great volume. Very effective and affordable.