BY FINESSE

New! Feel Fresh &Amp; Beautiful All Day Continuous Light Fragrance All Hair Types Shampoo Blocks Odor Advanced Formula Reduces The Lingering Effects Of Unwanted Odors Like Smoke And Grease, While Helping To Promote Overall Freshness.&Nbsp; The Result?&Nbsp; Look Great And Feel Fresh And Beautiful Longer, Even On Days You Don't Shampoo. 1-877-995-5405 Made In Usa see more...

donna c.
I love the smell of this shampoo. very fresh smell, and stays with me all day. it works great on my entire family, and we all have different hair types. great price for a family on a budget. I recommend it!
It's ok there defiantly are better shampoo then this like was and shoulders or tresemè but over all it good. It has no smell it kinda smells like a nurses office. My color hair is brown and I have wavy and sometimes curly hair. I personally wouldn't buy this product again
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
I love this shampoo... it's very bubbly and it deep cleanses to the scalp although its for normal I've used it for my oily hair and I loved it.. a bit pricey but I don't mind
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
I found this in the 99cents store. I bought it because I remember my mom using thus on my tresses when I was younger. It gets the job done without completely stripping my hair. Smells great also.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
I actually just brought this recently and I'm so excited to use it. i never really heard of this product so I'm excited to see how it works
Raina D.
Pensacola, FL
This product is really good for the price. The name has been around a long time as well so it is a brand that you can trust
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This keeps my hair clean and fresh for most of the day... I tend to have oily hair, so this works well for my hair type.
Kayla  R.
This product works decent, but as far as the smell its terrible!!! smells like hospital shampoo in my opinion.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
My sister loves this shampoo. She asks me to send it to her when she is deployed in the military.
Christina T.
Saint Johns, FL
I do not like this shampoo or this brand. Makes my hair feel so dry even after just one use!