BY FINESSE

New! Feel Fresh & Beautiful All Day. Continuous Light Fragrance. All Hair Types Conditioner. Blocks Odor Advanced formula reduces the lingering effects of unwanted odors like smoke and grease, while helping to promote overall freshness.  The result?  Look great and feel fresh and beautiful longer, even on days you don t shower. see more...

Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Versailles, KY
This conditioner smells fabulous and makes your hair smell nice all day long. I have issues with dry skin and this conditioner definitely makes my head not itch when I use this. Not only is this on the more cost effective side of conditioners but, it also is one that works.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Recently used this product, the shampoo and conditioner and can't get enough of it. This product has became my new favorite. Smells so good, and leaves your hair smelling amazing. Try it out if you haven't already, it would disappoint you(:
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Waleska, GA
Love it! It always leaves my hair smooth and soft. The sent is also amazing. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Phoenix, AZ
Finesse All day Fresh conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable. I have naturally thin, fine, straight, short, dark blonde hair, prone to tangles and damage. This does a good job of keeping it tangle free! The scent is very nice, which I have received compliments on, and it contains no parabens, which is important to me. I would recommend this conditioner for anyone looking for an inexpensive detangling conditioner.
Romi D.
Romi D.
Poway, CA
Tried this as an alternative conditioner and didn't really like it. The smell was alright, but my hair felt a little dry and it was very hard to wash it off
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good but I mainly buy it because of the way it smells. It's good and leaves my hair feeling good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Love leaving this conditioner in my hair for a while it helps my it leaving it nice and soft with lots of shine
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Makes my hair pretty soft and does remove knots, so I would buy it again. Great scent.
Carla C.
Carla C.
Waterloo, IA
Good product. leaves hair shinning and clean feeling healthy. Would recommend you to buy this product
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great conditioner at a great price. I love how soft and manegable my hair is just after one use. I love the smell of finesse products all around they have really good hair products been using their line since I was 13.