BY FINESSE

Norene C.
This is a nice aerosol hairspray. I don't like buying aerosol cans, because I worry about their impact on the environment. I used hairspray sparingly anyway, only after a blowout and style for an occasion, not every day. I find hairspray makes my hair sticky, and I have to wash it more. This gives a very firm hold, and it's slightly sticky. The price is excellent. Good for "big volume" styles that you want to keep in place. Works well in dry conditions or in humid weather.
Catherine L.
Phoenixville, PA
I've been using Finesse hairspray for years. When I can't find it I use Elnett but Finesse is my HG for spray. It doesn't build up over the day and does keep hair put but not helmet like.
The scent is non-offensive and the price is right. I always try to have this on hand--especially during the summer months!
Jenny N.
I love the scent of this hairspray!! The only thing I just think is worth the bucks is that it doesn't hold up for the hours I need it to. I feel it tends to crisp, I want a hairspray that still makes the hair easy to touch but holds in all day. But this product doesn't seem to be the right for me.
Laura P.
Monroe, GA
I only use this on special occasion because my hair usually stays pretty easy. I love that it doesn't make my hair feel gross after a couple of hours :). I would definitely use this product over any other hair spray I have tried! I bought it at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I constantly have the hardest time finding a hairspray that works for me the way I need it to. I have insanely frizzy hair with hairs that like to poke out from time to time and make me look like a crazy woman. This is one of the few brands that actually does the job.
Lana U.
I always liked Finesse products. I have used this for so long. I love the way it smells. To me it smells just like the shampoo and conditioner. It is long lasting and holds my hairstyle in place all day. I would definitely buy this again. It''s a great product!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
First time that I have used this product. I normally buy something else but they didn't have it in stock. The smell is fine and it holds my hair for a good amount of time. The value is good for what you get and I would recommend it for other people for sure.
Jackie K.
Shallotte, NC
I LOVE this hairspray!! It's my favorite!! And I LOVE the smell of it =) and it holds my hair really well too.... I would never switch brands it's the only one I will buy I just can't find it at my local Walmart anymore and I don't know why I have to go to CVS for it but that's okay though....I'll go wherever they have it!! =) It's the BEST I think.....
Hk D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It works good for straight to curly the hair still had bounce and it didn't make my hair to stiff I liked it enough to share with my other friends . It met and surpass my expectations it lasted all night ! I will be buying some more and recommending it
Selena H.
La Place, LA
I like to use this when I'm finishing up with my look for the day! It holds my hair beautifully! There isn't any residue that you find with most hair sprays! Whether I wear my hair straight or curly this hairspray gets the job done!