BY FINESSE

Finesse.
Self adjusting for consistently beautiful hair.
Texture enhancing conditioner.
Adds silkiness, softness and shine.
For normal, healthy hair. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alyssa A.
Sicklerville, NJ
Huge fan of this product, it helps me hold my curl throughout the day. I'm not one to go for a pricey product and this isn't necessarily that. I use this product every time I wash my hair as an alternative to a salt spray because I don't feel like buying it!
Bri S.
Sumter, SC
I have delt with oily hair my entire life. And i began to give up on what produxts to use and that were convinent and affordable. I began using this 4 years ago and works great! Also leaves the hair smelling absolutely great!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Love how soft my hair gets when i use this product. Even when I used it for the first time ever using conditioner as a child I will always have the memory of how much softer my hair had gotten. Still to this day it does the job.
June L.
Salisbury, MD
I live this conditioner, it keeps your hair soft all day! I always look for it in the store. I don't care if its not on sale.
Ella J.
This is an amazing product. It does everything it says it will and my hair is silky smooth after use. My only complaint is that it smells like chemicals.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
I tried this product a while back and was pretty happy with it. It left my hair soft and feeling conditioned. I thought the scent was very nice.
ciara m.
Riverside, CA
I have a love for this conditioner. I'm not sure what it is about this product that I like so much, but it works and makes my hair feel so nice.
Vanessa D.
Riverside, CA
Not a fan of this product.
Leaves my hair oily and just doesn't work for
My type of hair. I don't like this product as much as others
Leanna S.
Painesville, OH
I like this conditioner on my long hair. The only drawback is that my hair gets used to it and it stops working as well.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
I really like this condiontner it leaves my hair so silky and smooth.
I recommend this product to anyone with dry hair