Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerFinesse
Finess Texture Enhacing Conditioner

Finess Texture Enhacing Conditioner

by Finesse

Finesse.
Self adjusting for consistently beautiful hair.
Texture enhancing conditioner.
Adds silkiness, softness and shine.
For normal, healthy hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finess Texture Enhacing Conditioner!
Bloomingburg, NY
Finess Texture Enhacing Conditioner uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This conditioner is amazing, it smells so good and it leaves my hair soft and knot free for so long, no oily residue. My brush goes through my hair with ease after a shower. Next time I gotta buy a bigger bottle!
New Haven, CT
Does the trick. Moisturizers pretty well for the day. It's fairly priced so it's good to buy and it smells good.
Greer, SC
I really like this condiontner it leaves my hair so silky and smooth. I recommend this product to anyone with dry hair
Sumter, SC
I have delt with oily hair my entire life. And i began to give up on what produxts to use and that were convinent and affordable. I began using this 4 years ago and works great! Also leaves the hair smelling absolutely great!
This is an amazing product. It does everything it says it will and my hair is silky smooth after use. My only complaint is that it smells like chemicals.
Sicklerville, NJ
Huge fan of this product, it helps me hold my curl throughout the day. I'm not one to go for a pricey product and this isn't necessarily that. I use this product every time I wash my hair as an alternative to a salt spray because I don't feel like buying it!
Canfield, OH
I tried this product a while back and was pretty happy with it. It left my hair soft and feeling conditioned. I thought the scent was very nice.
Riverside, CA
I have a love for this conditioner. I'm not sure what it is about this product that I like so much, but it works and makes my hair feel so nice.
Riverside, CA
Not a fan of this product. Leaves my hair oily and just doesn't work for My type of hair. I don't like this product as much as others
Palm Coast, FL
Definitely not for natural hair. Left my hair feeling dry and brittle. The conditioner didn’t leave my hair moisturized at all. Maybe it’s just my hair type. Once again I have natural curls.

Looking for your answer?