BY NONE

1 Year, 7 issues - Fine Woodworking Magazine provides all woodworkers with unique inspiration and information to improve their skills, accuracy and efficiency. It is the most trusted resource for unbiased, credible information among passionate woodworkers. see more...

Candace L.
Quality project and articles developed by experts in their field. Truly can't go wrong with this one, whether your a weekend woodworker or a professional.
Carolyn Y.
These I like to look at, and try to find easy diy projects! My dad builds things in wood! So I can almost always find something we can make!
K L.
Good magazine for wood working.................................................................
Ka l.
I really enjoy Fine Woodworking magazine. It has so many creative ways to work with wood.
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
The photography is fantastic in this publication! However there aren't as many tutorials as I'd hoped.
Molly G.
Erie , PA
My husband has a side job doing woodworking and he really loves this magazine.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Bookworm Expert
This magazine has so many beautiful ideas! It made woodworking a hobbie that I've gotten more into!
Cindy E.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the amazing ideas! So makes me love working with my hands. Get read in general.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My stepdad is a Carpender, and he has been for over the last 35 years. I got him this magazine subscription for Christmas last year, and he absolutely loves it. It has so many different ideas about wood making, and different suggestions on how to make different things. Just recently he made to bird houses with my children.
Stacy F.
I'm not a really experienced woodworker but I love flipping through this magazine.